Tottingham Hotspur vs Stoke RUFC 29.12.13

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Stoke are crap. Really really crap.
But it was the ideal game for us right now - confidence building.
Good all round team performance.
We need to be more clinical in front of goal - that is my only critism, as we created a lot of very good chances but blew lots of them, but I hope that we will get that as confidence builds.
Overall, I am encouraged.

So we allowed two total shots while playing Fryers and Naughton at the back. Why do we even bother spending out time trying to figure what is going to happen?

WE GOT 3 POINTS.
WE SCORED 3 GOALS.
DEMBELE AND LENNON SCORED.
FRYERS AND NAUGHTON WERE VERY GOOD.
PAULINHO SHOWED SOME MAGIC.
IMPORTANT VICTORY.
:eriksenlol:
BRING ON UNITED!!:walker-scream:

Poor opposition, but that was a fantastic performance from the lads. Said it earlier but I thought that Fryers and Naughton did very well. First win at home in the League since mid-September I believe, and boy did we need it.

Tough game to come against United in the week, and I doubt we'll be afforded as much space as we were today, but even if we show a fraction of the desire that we did today, then we may have an outside chance.

WE GOT 3 POINTS.
WE SCORED 3 GOALS.
DEMBELE AND LENNON SCORED.
FRYERS AND NAUGHTON WERE VERY GOOD.
PAULINHO SHOWED SOME MAGIC.
IMPORTANT VICTORY.
:eriksenlol:
BRING ON UNITED!!:walker-scream:

Have to get something out of the united game. With Everton and Liverpool both being strong this year, as well as Citeh, Woolwich and Chelsea all looking nailed on for top 4, we really need to step it up a gear in this second half of the season. We're still in it, but this United game will be a big test for us under Sherwood.

Back
Top Bottom