Tottingham Hotspur vs Stoke RUFC 29.12.13

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

just wanted to add I'm sick to fuck of Adam injuring our players, came on with the sole intention of taking out Pauli

if ever there was a player I wished a career ending double leg break on it's him

absolute cunt

Rose
Daws
Chiriches
Naughton

High chance of this being our defence on Sunday.....and after today it scares the fuck out of me

resize.php

Dismal, very poor performance - hardly anything positive to say.

Sorry, still ranting about the wife's christmas dinner.

Spurs on the other hand were very good - can't complain about a 3-0 win - some great perfomances by Paulinho and Dembele in particular - and even our defenders put in a tidy effort (well done Naughton - you've got guts boy)

Stoke are crap. Really really crap.
But it was the ideal game for us right now - confidence building.
Good all round team performance.
We need to be more clinical in front of goal - that is my only critism, as we created a lot of very good chances but blew lots of them, but I hope that we will get that as confidence builds.
Overall, I am encouraged.

I was a bit gutted that they missed out from the highlights that funny bit where Paulinho was showboating past defenders by flicking the ball over their head and running round them. He did it twice, but the third time you could see the defender was thinking "Fuck this, he's not gonna do me 3 times" and downed him. Can't remember the defender's name though, but was a funny moment where true colours were shown.
MemorableFinishedAlbatross.gif

jimmyriggle

Blatant
Right. It's about time someone with a winning run of match threads sorted this mess out.

Next up Stoke City. 2 men suspended from the game against Newcastle today and they had to play over 45 minutes with 9 men so will be more tired than us.

Surely, SURELY this will be a home win.

Paulinho should return to the squad and hopefully at least one of Dembele and Sandro.
I'm going 3-1 Spurs and Soldado to score 2. One a pen and one from open play (shock horror)

COME ON YOU LILLYWHITES!

Paulinho completed 100% of 28 passes attempted, was successful with 100% of his 5 take-ons and won 100% of his tackles in the first half.

Don't give a fuck if it was against a struggling injury-ridden Stoke side, a thrashing at the Lane (in our favor) was a long time coming. I immensely enjoyed watching that game.

433 please.

Lloris
Walker Daws Vlad Rose
Sandro
Paulinho Eriksen
Lamela Soldado Chadli​

Capoue in for Sandro if he's not fit.​

Great result and performance today from the lads. Stoke were probably the worst team I've seen at WHL this season, I do not even remember them having at attempt on target.

I was in fits of laughter when those around me in the Park Lane Lower, started singing:

'HOW SHIT MUST YOU BE, WE'RE WINNING AT HOME'

Onwards & upwards, COYS!!

Back
Top Bottom