Tottingham Hotspur vs Stoke RUFC 29.12.13

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

BREAKING NEWS: Update from NASA:"We can see Liverpool fans slowly coming back to earth."
said that to my plastic scouser brother the other day. that liverpool, despite all the press fawning, have basically played as well as they can over the 19 games so far. and yet they are only two points clear of both us and man Ure, out of the top 4, and city ( away from home) and chelsea havn't really hit their straps. If I were a liverpool fan, I would be very worried. If we hit some form and ManUre hit some form, they might find 6th hard to get.

Defoe, Sandro and Townsend up in the press box

61EI3Y4.jpg

A good win obviously that'll hopefully boost the players confidence for the game against United. I'll enjoy this but refuse to get carried away. Will be a lot different on Wednesday.

WHAT AN AMAZING MATCH REST ASSURED THIS RESULT IS ONE OF THE GREATEST TOTTENHAM ONES NOT JUST OF THE SEASON BUT PROBABLY IN THE ENTIRETY OF HISTORY. I AM SO HIGH RIGHT NOW. NGHNGHNGHNGH
:troll:

Well Paulinho completely owned the central playmaker role today and Eriksen linked up great drifting in from the left so I liked that alot. Plenty of options.
I'm not criticising I think he had a good game I just enjoy seeing him there reminds me of modric a lot

We played well, but I still don't like Sherwood.

I think anyone willing to change their opinion based on one good game are clearly insane. I am highly sceptical about Sherwood as our manager but credit to him as that's 7 points out of 9 in charge and we played great football today. The next two games will show what he and our team are made of

Im going to say it... Yep...

...the urgency (!!!!1!!!11!111!!!1) was there today. Crap opposition but thats a game we would have fucked up with a defensive mentality under the previous manager, who i didnt dislike by the way - just my opinion that a #spursy 1-1 would have been the case had we invited them to chuck it in the box for the second half.

Pauline, Dembele and Eriksen all very impressive in the engine room. Big applause for Naughton who made some excellent challenges and shew that he is an able deputy for Walker at rightback, highlighting that he shouldnt forget that is his position - not a makeshift leftback.

I think anyone willing to change their opinion based on one good game are clearly insane. I am highly sceptical about Sherwood as our manager but credit to him as that's 7 points out of 9 in charge and we played great football today. The next two games will show what he and our team are made of
I'm not convinced either, but I don't have the pride not to admit a decent result, which this is. If Timmy Weasel does the business then I will be the last one whinging, unlike the likes of @ sammyspurs sammyspurs , et al, who can't let grudges go. Like I say, lets hope he keeps it up! :)

Back
Top Bottom