Tottingham Hotspur vs Stoke RUFC 29.12.13

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

90 minutes of pure enjoyment. Haven't been able to say that too often this season but thoroughly enjoyed that.
The day was slightly marred by that dirty, useless, Talentless Prick Charlie Adam deliberately injuring Paulinho, who I have to say today was brilliant.
The two stand in full backs did a great job today. All round a great performance.

Great win. Good performance.

Thought dembele absolutely bossed the game and everything was built on his hard work.

Nt going to get carried away though. Stoke were dreadful and came to us off the back of playing 70 mins with 9 men up in the north east.

Delighted with the win in any case and good to finally see some goals before I head back to spain :)
#blatent

Just to clarify I think Charlie Adam is a complete cunt however playing in a relegated side he managed to score 12 goals and assist another 9 in 35 games whilst being nominated for Player's Player of the Year which was when we were in for him. His year at Liverpool wasn't too shabby, 2 goals and 11 assists in 28 appearances...

I remember at the time a few people were excited at the prospect of a goal scoring midfielder too and somewhat disappointed we didn't get him.

How fucking tragic are you pricks.... Can't have a pop at Tim so dig out Harry... .

Can't you just enjoy the fact we won three nil.

Just home from the game. Good laugh at the Stoke fans whose favourite song was that "Booooo" one that Everton sing.

Someone should tell them that you can only do the sarcastic "Oh finally the ref gives us something" cheer once or twice, the fifteenth time it kind of loses its effect...

Don't give a fuck if it was against a struggling injury-ridden Stoke side, a thrashing at the Lane (in our favor) was a long time coming. I immensely enjoyed watching that game.

according whoscored.com

n1l8.jpg

Back
Top Bottom