Tranmere Rovers F.C. v Tottenham Hotspur F.C - Friday 4th January, 2018, 19:45

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just throw away the game if necessary. We should focus on the league and champions league and carabao cup. We dont have the depth.
eq64CDT.jpg

If Tottenham Hotspur are playing a fucking friendly match in the middle of nowhere I don’t expect them to ‘throw’ it when they play they play to win.......

I suspect that not only is Vinny in no state to play a game of football, he’s probably not even in the UK and evidently dead to the manager.
It seems he's back out of the basement, and ready to play training matches according to this link.
Tottenham may have to pay £20m for Hull City winger Jarrod Bowen
The 24-year-old has fully recovered from the problem and could play in Spurs' next U23 game against Liverpool in the Premier League 2 on Monday.
I appear to have missed some kind of team news announcement such as "completed rehab" if there was one.

Last edited:
tranmere fan in peace . the fan park is gonna be open from 4 on friday with bars and hog roasts and other food . also music big screens face painting . all spurs fans are welcome . the pitch is in mint condition . so dont worry about that . just come up have fun watch your team get beat . lol we dont think thats gonna happen . see ya friday

tranmere fan in peace . the fan park is gonna be open from 4 on friday with bars and hog roasts and other food . also music big screens face painting . all spurs fans are welcome . the pitch is in mint condition . so dont worry about that . just come up have fun watch your team get beat . lol we dont think thats gonna happen . see ya friday
Fan Parks... Hog Roast... music... craft beers no doubt... and all at Prenton Park!!
How the times they are a'changing!

Fun fan fun!

Sounds capital.

Its a Trap.:dierpochhug:

Half man half biscuit are tranmere fans so I’ve always had a soft spot for them

As is Elvis Costello...

Interesting to see the debate around who may play. Half of me wants a fringe team giving us a chance and less potential for humiliation, other half would like to see a full team it’d be great to see the World Cup golden boot winner at Prenton Park.

As is Elvis Costello...

Interesting to see the debate around who may play. Half of me wants a fringe team giving us a chance and less potential for humiliation, other half would like to see a full team it’d be great to see the World Cup golden boot winner at Prenton Park.

Kane won’t play, we have had the worse schedule of all teams bar Everton who have had the same as us and we go again on Tuesday, so no disrespect to Tranmere, but Poch would be crazy not to rest a few of the regulars, as I’m sure you would if you had a semi final against one of your bitter rivals on Tuesday!

As is Elvis Costello...

He’ll be on the bench and will probably get a run out.

My guess is:

Llorente
Moura Eriksen Dele
Skipp Winks
Davies Foyth Sanchez KWP
Gazza

Back
Top Bottom