Tranmere Rovers F.C. v Tottenham Hotspur F.C - Friday 4th January, 2018, 19:45

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Rosie47 Rosie47 Why did you disagree with this? Can you explain what benefit bringing Kane was to the team? IF he had got injured with Son off after the Man Utd game then we would be a little short of options, no?
Interested in your thoughts.
A bit unnecessarily passive aggressive that. Giving Kane a brief run around does him no harm at all. He was desperate to come on. Who’s going to make better judgments on our players? Our coaching team with all the science, facts, data and understanding... or a bunch of moaners on an Internet forum? Get a grip and back the manager and our leading players.

A bit unnecessarily passive aggressive that. Giving Kane a brief run around does him no harm at all. He was desperate to come on. Who’s going to make better judgments on our players? Our coaching team with all the science, facts, data and understanding... or a bunch of moaners on an Internet forum? Get a grip and back the manager and our leading players.

Passive aggressive? :disdain:
Don't be a twat (that's aggressive BTW). :dembelefingers:

IF he had got injured what use would all the all the science, facts, data and understanding have been then?
As I originally asked what benefit was bringing him on to the team?

IF he had got injured what use would all the all the science, facts, data and understanding have been then?
Fair enough. I’m sure DL will be writing to see if he can secure your services. Meanwhile we’ve won 7-0 and our manager has kept the squad fresh, happy, healthy and looking good into the NY. They know which players need a rest (Eriksen) vs those that need to be kept sharp with game time (Kane, Dele). Leave it to the experts...

Oh, and 2 days after we’ve won 7-0, demanding to know why someone dared to disagree with you, whilst simultaneously pressing the disagree button yourself? Get a life.

So, presumably, by disagreeing with my posts, you think our management haven’t got a clue with how to manage our players? You’re having a mare. Seriously, get away from the keyboard.

No, I think you don't have a clue what you are talking about you plonker. You seem to think you speak for the club, I very much doubt they have a clue you even exist mate. Delusions of grandeur there I feel, yet I am the one having a mare?! Haha.

Oh.. and the reason I asked Rosie47 Rosie47 why he disagreed 2 days after our game is that he only disagreed around half an hour ago whilst a few others had agreed with me and other posters on Friday who said roughly the same thing as me.

Now. Sleep it off, there's a good lad.

Rosie47 Rosie47 Why did you disagree with this? Can you explain what benefit bringing Kane was to the team? IF he had got injured with Son off after the Man Utd game then we would be a little short of options, no?
Interested in your thoughts.

Ok SpiderSpurs SpiderSpurs , you're a TFC supporter so I'll reply to you in public. You said: "Bringing Kane on is fucking stupid", and I did not agree with that sentiment.

Substituting Kane on when the game was absolutely done and dusted was certainly taking an unnecessary risk. As it turned out it was all ok and he scored a nice goal. But there was definitely a chance that one their players could have tackled him badly or he could acquire an injury due to the pitch. Of course Poch, his assistantants and Kane himself knew all this, weighed it up and decided the odds were low enough to take the chance. I guess they thought it would ultimately be for the best. Luckily it was all ok but I can see why someone, rather than describe it as ‘risky’, might say stupid. It certainly would have looked that way if Kane did pick up an injury or got carded.

Back
Top Bottom