Tranmere Rovers F.C. v Tottenham Hotspur F.C - Friday 4th January, 2018, 19:45

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

DwEp6ATXQAAYgBy.jpg

care full parking around the ground . is restricted . lots of the streets are permit holders only . . there is some parking bye the parks that is ok but its gonna be mad there tonight . you can park at pp its £5 a car or another bye the ground is £3.50. . please use the fan park as all money comes back in to our fantastic club . and your help is most welcome . all the fan park money is going to help repair the roof to the rec centre that thousands of people use disabled . old . young . disadvantaged . and if we dont raise the money it will shut . the community needs it . lets all have fun enjoy the game . cant wait to see your world class stars . also if you can the fan park is open after if you want a drink after . safe travels get hear safe and home safe . see you all later
Don't listen to him, they lure you in cheaply, then have the wheels off your motor.

39987638-car-with-stolen-wheels-white-vehicle-left-on-wooden-bricks-.jpg

Its obscene that we've not made the final since 91 let alone win the thing.... Back then it was our cup.

This game has trouble written all over it. Remembering Newport last season. If we do rotate a lot tonight (though I believe we really must) we could be in for a shock. Their cup final at home in front of the cameras can really give them a lift and we will have to match their desire. We all know what the FA cup has done over the years to teams that don't take these games as seriously as they should. A team that doesn't play together regularly can be found out.

I know we should have too much for them but we have to have the fight as well as the quality tonight.

Hope i'm way off as I usually am with predicting a game (my super six predictions are embarrassing)

This game has trouble written all over it. Remembering Newport last season. If we do rotate a lot tonight (though I believe we really must) we could be in for a shock. Their cup final at home in front of the cameras can really give them a lift and we will have to match their desire. We all know what the FA cup has done over the years to teams that don't take these games as seriously as they should. A team that doesn't play together regularly can be found out.

I know we should have too much for them but we have to have the fight as well as the quality tonight.

Hope i'm way off as I usually am with predicting a game (my super six predictions are embarrassing)

I think your cautionary outlook is wise and fair.... Sadly with where we are in terms of squad-fitness, Poch needs to trust the system and, in turn, some of the fringe players here...

Injuries or not, fighting on 4 fronts is nothing to rue.... We just need to nut-up and believe we can get the job done.

Just think... For most teams a 3rd round fa cup loss means "season over" or even worse all that remains is a relegation battle .

I remember each of those feelings. They suck!

I think your cautionary outlook is wise and fair.... Sadly with where we are in terms of squad-fitness, Poch needs to trust the system and, in turn, some of the fringe players here...

Injuries or not, fighting on 4 fronts is nothing to rue.... We just need to nut-up and believe we can get the job done.

Just think... For most teams a 3rd round fa cup loss means "season over" or even worse all that remains is a relegation battle .

I remember each of those feelings. They suck!
Agreed. We have to look at the bigger picture now. It will be good also to see some of our youth players get a game. I haven't seen many of them if i'm honest but it would be great to see a potential new star show his talents tonight.

gascoigne-negro

aurier - foyth - davies - walker-peters

skipp

eriksen - alli

moura --------------------------- n'koudou

llorente
whiteman, alderweireld, trippier, oakley-boothe, winks, son, kane

gascoigne-negro

aurier - foyth - davies - walker-peters

skipp

eriksen - alli

moura --------------------------- n'koudou

llorente
whiteman, alderweireld, trippier, oakley-boothe, winks, son, kane

Resting Son is madness....

We NEED to rinse him before he fucks off for 5 games.

(My perception is that he always comes back from int. duty a little jaded so we shouldn't bank on him making an immediate impact upon return).

Back
Top Bottom