Trophy > Top Four

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Depends on of they carry through their plans to make the park lane the biggest single stand in world football.

I read/heard somewhere that there was some trouble with those plans. Not 100% though.

It won't be bigger than Dortmund's. Even so in my opinion it'll end up infiltrated, tourists etc, the same happened with the Kop

Unfortunately I think you'll find the new stadium will have an atmosphere that ends up being worse than the current one...my opinion.
You may be right, and how tragic will that be.

For me, it's all so sad. But as someone else has said, maybe there is hope. If we are given a 15 - 20 k stand where singing is encouraged, not moaning and inane analysis, then the Lane could rock again.

Re the CL, it was good but also disappointing. The Young Boys game was embarrassining, just more of the usual moaning, whinging shit. I was sat amongst people who were coating Crouch off before and during the game. When he scored 3 they finally shut up for a while, but you knew it wouldn't last.

Then the Werder and PSV games. I'm in the Park Lane, both times we're outsung by the away fans. .

The only top night was the Inter game, and how often is that set of circumstances going to happen.

This year, from the TV, we've been comprehensively outsung by every team we've played over two legs, IIRC. When the Swiss annihilate you home and away, just how pathetic is that.

Back
Top Bottom