Troy Parrott

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Assume it's his brother/sister or something? Where does it say anything about womens goal of the month? Unless you're talking about Tennai Watson who plays for the mens...
I'd imagine the award is sponsored by a local business, and is being presented by son/daughter of the business owner for whatever reason.

'To score winner at home a mile from my house in incredible' - Ireland hero Troy Parrott

EN6_4668

MK Dons love him. Will be interesting to see what happens with him next season. He needs to be working his way up the tiers through loans. He’s done better this season but should be expected to do so at League 1 level. He should want to be starting every week in the Championship next season.

MK Dons love him. Will be interesting to see what happens with him next season. He needs to be working his way up the tiers through loans. He’s done better this season but should be expected to do so at League 1 level. He should want to be starting every week in the Championship next season.
MK Dons are 3rd in League 1 so if they secure promotion to the Championship, I'd love for him to stay there if he's a fan favorite and getting the minutes. Would hate to recall him and send him away to another Championship club that doesn't rate him.

MK Dons are 3rd in League 1 so if they secure promotion to the Championship, I'd love for him to stay there if he's a fan favorite and getting the minutes. Would hate to recall him and send him away to another Championship club that doesn't rate him.
I tend to agree. Although if they are relegation fodder in the C’ship, then he may be better served elsewhere. Tough decision if they are promoted.

I tend to agree. Although if they are relegation fodder in the C’ship, then he may be better served elsewhere. Tough decision if they are promoted.
Absolutely something to consider. I don't follow the lower leagues so I'm not sure how common it is to yo-yo down there like we see when Championship clubs come up to the PL and back again.

I don't think it'll be a 'tough' decision. The decision regarding Parrott's whereabouts next season will be made by Spurs, purely on a basis of what suits the club, as with all loanees.

I think the best place for him to play is one where he will get nailed on minutes. A bench warmer for a fancy team won't do him much good. And being in a relegation scrap fight will put hairs on his hairs and force him to work even harder as long as he is getting minutes.

Nile John is a good case in point.

We need a back up striker happy to play second fiddle. Parrott needs a loan preferably with a Championship side. Swap loan with an appropriate team. Do not follow those teams to be able to suggest one but it would also help not to have the B/u striker taking up an overseas players place.

I don't think it'll be a 'tough' decision. The decision regarding Parrott's whereabouts next season will be made by Spurs, purely on a basis of what suits the club, as with all loanees.
What you said is correct, but that doesn’t make it any less of a tough decision. How many times have we seen young players of ours loaned to the wrong clubs in the wrong situations. Sometimes it can make or break a player’s career.

I think the best place for him to play is one where he will get nailed on minutes. A bench warmer for a fancy team won't do him much good. And being in a relegation scrap fight will put hairs on his hairs and force him to work even harder as long as he is getting minutes.

Nile John is a good case in point.

Charlton have done themselves no favours here. I expect us not to forget. The lad was building nice momentum, which they have killed.

Back
Top Bottom