Troy Parrott

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Great news. It’s important we manage our expectations and don’t overhype him.

EMHxvjH.jpg

I don’t usually hype are youngsters, as well, we are far too optimistic about them. But Troy is the real deal. He has killer striker instincts and positioning, characteristics that can’t be taught.

Start him at colchester

Last edited:
Still 2 or 3 years from fulfilling his potential but I'd rather watch him than a player 2 or 3 years past his best. I think it'd be a mistake to bring Llorente back instead of giving Parrott more game time, and I believe he'd make a bigger impact. Just looks a class player.

So much to like in just a half of football. Ticked just about every single box.

Last edited:
Troy Parrotts season in numbers compared to Kane this year:

How Parrott’s Under-18 performances compare to Kane this season
StatParrottKane
Shots per game3.63.6
Dribbles per game2.61.4
Fouls per game1.91.9
Passes per game23.319.7

I don't like to say it but I think this kids going to be shit hot
You seem to like saying it plenty...

People posting about how Mourinho does not give youth a chance or trust young players less than an hour after Tanganga gets motm on national TV. FUCKING HELL !

Back
Top Bottom