UCL Matchday 5 - Olympiacos

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Looks like he already has a god idea of who is X11 is - bit sad for Le Celso, Sess and Sisoko - plenty of time to prove him wrong but its gonna be alot tougher for them

I also think his gone with the players that are the most influential in the dressing room mabey, so they dont kick a fuss, and team chemistry remains high - unlikely le celso, sess and sissoko are gonna start moaning

Looks like he already has a god idea of who is X11 is - bit sad for Le Celso, Sess and Sisoko - plenty of time to prove him wrong but its gonna be alot tougher for them

I also think his gone with the players that are the most influential in the dressing room mabey, so they dont kick a fuss, and team chemistry remains high - unlikely le celso, sess and sissoko are gonna start moaning
It's two games in and he's had very little time to work with the players. Jan and Ndombele are coming off injuries, and Sissoko does not seem a Mourinho player. It worked pretty well Saturday so I can see why he may not be changing too much too quickly.

Hopefully Ndombele, Lo Celso and Sessegnon get in off the bench tonight when we are up 3-0.

Now if we roll out the same team again on Saturday then maybe its a trend. But it's all a bit early at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom