UCL Matchday 5 - Olympiacos

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Maybe I’m reading too much into it but seeing Sessengnon instead of Foyth or KWP probably means Mourinho sees him more as Left back than a wide mid?

Hope we don't run out of steam again in the 60th minute.

(That's why I wanted to have a bit more rotation, but hey let's give Jose the benefit of the doubt with this)

I would imagine that seeing the same faces today means he wants to maintain a bit of momentum from the weekend, and that as a result any potential rotation would come at the weekend. So hopefully we can see a start for Lo Celso / NDombele and others at the weekend.

Can I just remind everyone that this team (Minus Rose) were 3-0 up within 50 mins, away from home, in a London Derby, having not won an away game for 10 months?

Expecting wholesale changes to a team that played very well for 65 minutes is insanity.

Players will get their chance, especially during Christmas; this is not the time to piss about.

Enough with the whinging and moaning. Eriksen isn't starting. Celebrate that.

Can I just remind everyone that this team (Minus Rose) were 3-0 up within 50 mins, away from home, in a London Derby, having not won an away game for 10 months?

Expecting wholesale changes to a team that played very well for 65 minutes is insanity.

Players will get their chance, especially during Christmas; this is not the time to piss about.

Enough with the whinging and moaning. Eriksen isn't starting. Celebrate that.

Mourinho just interviewed on BT talked about the importance of stability (by picking the same line up) and that winning is enough recovery for a team to be able to play the next game. A very different philosophy to the Philosophy.

COYS.

Back
Top Bottom