USA Pre-Season Tour

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This will please our brothers & sisters across the pond.

LA Galaxy (July 24)
Liverpool (July 28)
NY Red Bulls (July 31)

USA USA USA!

97.jpg

Brad said: "It'll be really good. It'll be the first time I've done a pre-season in the USA since Blackburn did it, but we were always on the east coast. I went to university at UCLA and I believe we're going to Los Angeles for a bit, so it'll be nice to see some old friends! I spent four years there, it's a tremendous place to live, I think Keano should be enjoying himself."

Hello LA, that is, if the rumored game in Baltimore doesn't happen. If there is a Baltimore game I'm flying to the East Coast for a two-fer

Will Spurs still do there little games in England? I have fond memories of Mk Dons Pre-Season Away this season!

Back
Top Bottom