USA Pre-Season Tour

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm tempted to do all three. If I am going to fly back east for the Baltimore/NYC games it's barely more money to pop down to LA first.

I am definitely going to the spurs vs liverpool game. A co-worker is a 'pool fan, so we will both be making the trip. Seeing as the NY game is only a few days later, I will be at both. Perfect little vacation.

I will watch on my TV, supporting the shirt, as per usual.

No love for us in the middle of the damn country. Wish the Dynamo would have made a run at bringing Spurs in, what with the new stadium and all!

:vdvcry:

Interesting pre-season plans.

Maybe for next summer I can write Levy a letter and convince him that their pre-season tour needs a stop at the local sports complex here outside of town. It's brand spanking new. Sure, we're well away from any major population centers, and it's the poorest region in Virginia, devoid of any reasonable number of future fans, and therefore no potential for sizeably increasing shirt sales. There isn't any kind of local team to set up a friendly with, outside of the local youth programs.

But, the grass sure is green.
leg89.jpg

and it's got a dynamite playground, in case Gio and Bentley haven't moved on by then.
aSHQB.jpg

edit: god damn, look at the orange Jabba the Hutt in the background. That's my town, alright!

It's even got a roundabout so that Europeans feel comfortable!
GGQim.jpg

And also, it'll be miserably hot and humid in the summer. Sandro would feel right at home.

VirginiaSpur said:
Interesting pre-season plans.

Maybe for next summer I can write Levy a letter and convince him that their pre-season tour needs a stop at the local sports complex here outside of town. It's brand spanking new. Sure, we're well away from any major population centers, and it's the poorest region in Virginia, devoid of any reasonable number of future fans, and therefore no potential for sizeably increasing shirt sales. There isn't any kind of local team to set up a friendly with, outside of the local youth programs.

But, the grass sure is green.
[ Image ]

and it's got a dynamite playground, in case Gio and Bentley haven't moved on by then.
[ Image ]
edit: god damn, look at the orange Jabba the Hutt in the background. That's my town, alright!

It's even got a roundabout so that Europeans feel comfortable!
[ Image ]
And also, it'll be miserably hot and humid in the summer. Sandro would feel right at home.
Those fields are amazing!

USSpur said:
Already got tickets for the NYRB match. Section 118, Row 1. Getting PUMPED!

I can't wait for this game. I'm a Red Bulls season ticket holder (Sec. 128 Row 2), so i've got my tix for the game. I'm going to take the day off of work (Tuesday i believe) and hopefully join up with the NY Spurs in the city for some early day drinking. From there a nice drunken, singing train ride to the game.

COYS!!!

I will be making the trip up to Baltimore from Florida. I would take some of my mates with me but they are all Woolwich and Manchester United supporters. :harryfacepalm:

Should be a great event, I can't wait to see some of you fellow Yankee Yiddos!

I'll know within the next week or so whether or not I'm going to be able to make the East Coast games. If I am I'd be glad to show out of towners around Baltimore pre-game. I lived just over a mile from M&T Stadium for around 11 years.

USSpur said:
Just found out the Promotional Code for the Baltimore match!!!

"TOTSPUR"

I LOVE YOU :gio:

Bought my tix last night. I'll be in the upper deck because unfortunately I already invested some of my summer futbol budget in the USA v. Brazil game next month. It'll be a blast nonetheless though I'm sure. May even just spend the night in Baltimore and go to the Orioles game the night before.

Back
Top Bottom