Utd at Home - 10/04 - 1600KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Great result. Leicester have been brilliant, but with five left, they play West Ham next who are a decent side, and if they drop points against them, making it only 5 or 4 points if we beat Stoke, then we are then in with a decent chance again. Dropping points would give them doubt and they would still have to play Chelsea and three others. Most likely Leicester will go on and win the league, but they should stop singing because they haven't won it yet.

I was seriously happy with top 6 and a cup run beforehand. Fuck, I was saying things like "this might be the most mediocre Spurs side since pre-Jol but It'll be one of my favorite sides ever" (due to the HG-lads, UKIP ukna'). Poch is a fucking genius! I'll probably cry if he leaves.

gonna have a blast today reading redcafe

giphy.gif

:ledley: As the KING said 4points behind with 3 to go and we will win it ,i always said 3points behind with 3 to go we will win it ,after today i still believe we have the class to win this .

Back
Top Bottom