Vitesse Arnhem v Tottenham Hotspur 17:45 Thurs October 21st

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I just got in so managed to see their goal lol.

Not got a problem with saving the players for West Ham. My only real comment on the little I have seen is the officiating in this competition is the worst I have ever seen. Ref is an absolute bellend.

He constantly gets called out and if you only see 1 difference then that is because you aren’t looking not because of some BS racism.
Yes he does get called out, I'm not denying it.
But he's done next to nothing and yet still he has his fans.
Winks was the same until about half a year ago, now everyone can see he's stealing a career.
I can't see how GLC hasn't ended up in the same bucket.

Lol Dele puts himself in a worse position for a pass, they break and it's like six on four in their favour.

Winks will be lucky to stay on if he doesn't cool it.

Lol Dele puts himself in a worse position for a pass, they break and it's like six on four in their favour.

Winks will be lucky to stay on if he doesn't cool it.
Dele time and time again makes it harder for himself.

It is obvious that he is trying to play like a player that he isn't.

Back
Top Bottom