Vlad Chiricheș

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

net stream (HD) WORKING SO I SEE THE TEAM
Lloris-Rose,Vertonghen,Dawson,Walker-Dembele,Paulinho-Townsend,Eriksen,Sigurdsson-Soldado.
Good Luck!

i type these words at half time match Tottenham-Norwich 1-0.
watching Live on stream net ,i watched an entertaining first half,with Spurs pressure with all lines (left back -Rose) and Walker (right back) advancing looking for the crosses in the penalty area,good start for Eriksen ,his dribblings in penalty area in the min.11,was delightful,then Soldado missing a good chance (nice touch), the action of goal (min.28) was awesome! Soldado(st.) pass back to Eriksen(amc),danish player with nice touch of ball for Sigurdsson(aml) (without seeing him!),the last scoring perfect,well done! for a nice action (Soldado-Eriksen-Sigurdsson)
i noticed good first half for Rose (LB) who saved a good chance for the only dangerous action of Norwich (min.35),his last tackling save the score for Spurs to remain 1-0.
so,overall, i like the first half of Spurs,all players dedicated ,focusing on attack,almost all the time.
Eriksen,Rose, and Soldado my favourite players from this first half,also Sigurdsson the scorer.
i looking forward for the second half,hoping that Spurs will win. i predicted a 2-0 for the Spurs before the game starting...

Final score,2-0! (that was the score ,i predicted well! (i posted before the game, the final score, 2-0 ,in the topic "Tottenham-Norwich" ;)a beer for me!:p (i just wrong the scorers-i said Soldado and Eriksen,but was Sigurdsson -2 goals)
Second half started in the same manner ,like in the first half,with the Spurs making huge pressure on the Norwich defense,and Sigurdsson score again in the min.49 ,after another good action on the axe-Eriksen to Paulinho,who cross for a Sigurdsson secure goal,2-0.
I like the song of Spurs fans (min.52) soon after 2-0 (watched the game on PC,stream net, with headphones ,and i felt like in a cathedral atmosphere!) a beer from me for the Spurs fans!:thumbup:
Sigurdsson,good shot from distance ,min.60,Townsend min.66 good chance to score after some good passes action ,(Eriksen very good today was substitute in the min.70 with Holtby) ,Sigurdsson (key player of the day ,scoring twice was substitute in the min 78 with Sandro),debut also for Lamela min 82 in the place of Dembele.
Lloris yellow card in the min.85 was dangerous ,risking to punch the ball off the penalty area.
Overall,today i watched a very good game from the Spurs players,
Tottenham - Norwich 2-0 (1-0)
1-0: Sigurdsson (28)
2-0: Sigurdsson (49)

(my ratings,from a scale to 1 (min) to 10 (max)):
Lloris(7)
Walker (7)------Dawson(7)------Vertonghen (7,5)------Rose (8,5)
Paulinho(7,5)---Dembele (7)
Townsend (7,5)--------Eriksen(8)---------Sigurdsson(8,5)
Soldado (7)

substitutes: Holtby (6,5) min 70 for Eriksen
Sandro (6,5) min.78 for Sigurdsson
Lamela (6,5) min 82 for Dembele.

Last edited:
No,dudes! not me! no f...g way!,these players are "da shit" !!! the 7 samurai who scared the west! Sayonara!!!:ninja::ninja::ninja:
from the left to the right!
Paulinho,Eriksen,Soldado,Chadli,Capoue,Chiricheş and Lamela !!!:gazza::avblol:
nw1f.jpg

YES !!! Vlad Chiriches received "green card"! Romanian press said today that Vlad Chiriches is ok now (work permit is done!) much more,he will play ,thursday vs. Tromso (Europa League)
Romanian press (pro sport) advance the first 11 of Tottenham for tomorrow
http://www.prosport.ro/fotbal-exter...u-tottenham-anuntul-facut-de-englezi-11350302

Possible starting lineups
Spurs: Friedel; Walker, Kaboul, Chiriches, Naughton; Townsend, Sandro, Sigurdsson, Holtby, Kane; Defoe
Tromso: Sahlman; Fojut, Koppinen, Norbye, Ciss; Bendiksen, Drage, Andersen, Johansen; Moldskred, Ondrasek

Last edited:
YES !!! Vlad Chiriches received "green card"! Romanian press said today that Vlad Chiriches is ok now (work permit is done!) much more,he will play ,thursday vs. Tromso (Europa League)
http://www.prosport.ro/fotbal-exter...u-tottenham-anuntul-facut-de-englezi-11350302
possible team
Friedel - Walker, Kaboul, Chiriches, Naughton - Townsend, Sandro, Sigurdsson, Holtby, Kane - Defoe

ugh harry kane is rubbish... :paulinhofacepalm:

Possible starting lineups
Spurs:
Friedel; Walker, Kaboul, Chiriches, Naughton; Townsend, Sandro, Sigurdsson, Holtby, Kane; Defoe
Tromso: Sahlman; Fojut, Koppinen, Norbye, Ciss; Bendiksen, Drage, Andersen, Johansen; Moldskred, Ondrasek
Would be interesting if Ciss played for them, he moved to Valenciennes this summer :goonermong:

I'm getting excited with Vlad's debut after reading so many Dan's reports about him
About Kane... That's a good game(against Tromso) for him to prove he's worth a punt in bigger games in PL

I'm getting excited with Vlad's debut after reading so many Dan's reports about him
About Kane... That's a good game(against Tromso) for him to prove he's worth a punt in bigger games in PL

You're absolutely right, but I'd rather Defoe be kept sharp for any super sub roles by appearances such as this.

i never thought that leaving Steaua (Vlad Chiriches for Tottenham) will be a big "empty" place in central defense ,tonight Steaua losing in Germany with 3-0 vs. Schalke,his replacement Szukala mistaken badly at first goal (min.67),making at the end of the game in interview after match ,Alex Bourceanu (Steaua captain) saying that "we missed Chiriches tonight,but that's life ,we must to look forward,in the future,to find other solutions (new players) in our defense...it's a non-sense to talk about him now("Chiriches"),he's in another team,we must take care about our team..."
Bomb result tonight in London,anyway Chelsea-Basel 1-2 !!!
so, Champions League,Group "E"
Schalke-Steaua 3-0
Chelsea-Basel 1-2

1.Schalke 3p (3-0)
2.Basel 3p (2-1)
3.Chelsea 0p (1-2)
4.Steaua 0p (0-3)

Next matches: (1th october) Steaua-Chelsea :parker:
Basel-Schalke

(Daily Mail) '
"...The Norwegian side only made it through to the group stages of the competition because the team they lost to in the play-off stages - Besiktas - were disqualified for match fixing.

Villas-Boas will be without Aaron Lennon because he is still struggling while Romanian defender Vlad Chiriches is, remarkably, still to receive a work permit even though his transfer from Steaua Bucharest was completed three weeks ago.

'We are waiting for the post to arrive for the player to be registered,' Villas-Boas said.
'As awkward as that may look and sound, that is the reality.

'The player is frustrated with the situation but we can't do anything about it.' ..."

No comment... :confused:

I don't get how the "waiting on the post" thing works, what exactly are they waiting on, something to arrive from the government confirming that the work permit was granted?

Back
Top Bottom