Vlad Chiricheș

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

i bet "1" today on my ticket Tottenham-Chelsea, so,i did it ... it;s my ticket bet for today,i don't tell anyone how to bet ...que sera, sera ,what ever will be ,will be...:chicco::coys::coys::coys:
m6z5.jpg
Did the same too,hopefully we will win and get some money! :thumbup:

Half Time Tottenham-Chelsea 1-0 (Sigurdsson min.19)
good first half made by the hosts,could be 2-0 if Paulinho delay to kick the ball,Ivanovic save their butts,and ...waiting for the second half.

for me works well,this stream
http://www.wiziwig.tv/broadcast.php?matchid=216492&part=sports
download acestreams player before (search for software first) on www.wiziwig.tv
go down of that page, choose "streamoftheday1",1200kb,works well on my PC,HD Quality,and dutch language spoken by commentators look beautiful for me,despite i don't understand almost nothing...but great quality video for me

Final Result Tottenham -Chelsea 1-1 (1-0)
1-0: Sigurdsson (19)
1-1: Terry (65)

A fair result today to be honest,first half won by Tottenham players ,1-0 min 19.after a good action made by Eriksen good pass in the penalty area,Soldado touch for Sigurdsson,the last scoring,should be 2-0,Paulinho was close...to score,and in the second half Chelsea play better,we have to admit that,last 10 minutes,Chelsea remain in 10 men (Torres -red card),but Tottenham didn't made more,just Defoe and Sigurdsson good chances...close to 2-1
Dembele -best tottenham player today,near him was Sigurdsson the scorer and Lloris with his good interventions...saving the threats

From a scale to 1 to 10,here my ratings:
Lloris (8)
Walker (7)------Dawson (7)------Vertonghen(7,5)-----Naughton(6,5)
Paulinho (7)----Dembele (8,5)
Townsend (7)-------Eriksen (7,5)------Sigurdsson (8)
Soldado (7)
Substitutions:
Chadli (6,5) min 63 for Townsend
Holtby (6,5) min 70 for Eriksen
Defoe (6,5) min 77 for Soldado

the next game of his (Vlad Chiriches) ,should be against Anzhi Makhachkala (away) in Europa League,thursday,3 october,it's that kind of competition where he was awesome last season,when he scored 3 goals for Steaua (Romania),like left central back (LCB), 1 goal vs. Molde (Norway),1 goal vs. Ajax (Netherlands) and 1 goal vs. Chelsea (England)...it's time to give for Vertonghen a pause,damn it...;) let the man take a breath:p

Last edited:
Last news here in Romania is that Digi Sport tv will broadcast this match Live, Anzhi-Tottenham (Thursday,17.00 hour London Time) that mean they know something,about him,big chances for him to play in defense this match in the starting line-up of Tottenham...

Vlad Chiriches 'will join Chelsea from Tottenham for a large sum if he proves a hit'

Steaua Bucharest sold the Romanian international this summer but his representative has claimed the player's future at White Hart Lane could consist of just a few seasons.

Agent Victor Becali revealed Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho has been keeping tabs on Chiriches since his time managing Real Madrid and thinks Stamford Bridge could be the 23-year-old's next destination.

Becali told Sport.ro: "If he has one or two good seasons at Tottenham, Chelsea will be willing to pay a large sum to buy Chiriches.

"Mourinho says he has been aware of him since he was at Real Madrid."

:parker::avbshock::gazza2::dempsey::bmj::paulinhofacepalm::avbwtf:

rubbish media press ,if he will leave Tottenham,will leave the team more probably in Spain or Italy (was close to sign with AC Milan,last winter,like i told you his story,but italians offer just 7 millions EUR,rejected by Steaua,while Tottenham a better offer 9,5 millions EUR),but he signed 5 years contract with Tottenham,more water on Tamisa river will be... until 2018!!!,or he will have a lot of time to play on a new Tottenham stadium...who knows...:p

What a load of MEDIA SHIT STIRRING at it's VERY BEST WORST!
Everything about the report smacks of lazy journalism, or a slow news day...
Clearly the Express are sick they didn't runt the Soaraway Sun story that led to Jose walking out of the Press Conferenece yesterday, so have to resort to this;

Vlad Chiriches sees Tottenham move as a stepping stone to Chelsea
VLAD CHIRICHES' agent has revealed that the Romanian's move to Tottenham may merely be a stepping stone on his way to Chelsea.
Chiriches joined Spurs this summer from Chelsea's Champions League opponents Steaua Bucharest but reports in Romania suggest the defender does not see his long term future at White Hart Lane.

and as for this bit...

Chiriches has failed to make much of an impression at Spurs so far after initial problems getting a work permit, but did feature in Tottenham's 4-0 win over Aston Villa in the Capital One Cup.

Jesus cunting Christ... FAILED TO MAKE AN IMPRESSION??? are they for real? Torres at Chelsea, now HE'S failed to make much of an impression (other than on Jan's face!) give the guy slightly more than ONE game before you start casting your shoddy has-been opinion that no one gives a shit about anyway!
fucking tabloid rag! The only thing the Express is missing is TITS on page 3... but that just serves to convince themselves they are somehow more highbrow!!

What a load of MEDIA SHIT STIRRING at it's VERY BEST WORST!
Everything about the report smacks of lazy journalism, or a slow news day...
Clearly the Express are sick they didn't runt the Soaraway Sun story that led to Jose walking out of the Press Conferenece yesterday, so have to resort to this;

and as for this bit...

Jesus cunting Christ... FAILED TO MAKE AN IMPRESSION??? are they for real? Torres at Chelsea, now HE'S failed to make much of an impression (other than on Jan's face!) give the guy slightly more than ONE game before you start casting your shoddy has-been opinion that no one gives a shit about anyway!
fucking tabloid rag! The only thing the Express is missing is TITS on page 3... but that just serves to convince themselves they are somehow more highbrow!!
shit! rubbish press news,the player just arrived a month ago,his work permit delayed almost 2 weeks later,played 1 game until now ,and already is "out"? NO WAY ,is just his beginning on W.H.L. ...don't read such bullshit press articles,i know that the player is eager to show what he know to play for Tottenham and for his fans...probably someone from media press wants scandal exactly when he start to play for Tottenham

shit! rubbish press news,the player just arrived a month ago,his work permit delayed almost 2 weeks later,played 1 game until now ,and already is "out"? NO WAY ,is just his beginning on W.H.L. ...don't read such bullshit press articles,i know that the player is eager to show what he know to play for Tottenham and for his fans...probably someone from media press wants scandal exactly when he start to play for Tottenham

Spoken like a proper Spurs fan. Welcome aboard.

"he lives in Bucharest" (romanian capital),i want more than "he lives near budapest" that's because,romanians and hungarians are rivals with "Budapest",and i don't want to see "Budapest' on that chant... it's my opinion,you sing what you want to sing...
How has this gotten three "agrees"? Have we got a load of closet Romanians out there? I didn't know you all felt so strongly about Bucharest/Hungary?
:saha:

@ Dan D Dan D , I am personally ambivalent towards the city of Bucharest, I generally pay it no mind. But if you say it's out, it's out. My major gripe? It mentioned ANOTHER fucking scum player... Seriously people, CUT THAT SHIT OUT!

How has this gotten three "agrees"? Have we got a load of closet Romanians out there? I didn't know you all felt so strongly about Bucharest/Hungary?
:saha:

@ Dan D Dan D , I am personally ambivalent towards the city of Bucharest, I generally pay it no mind. But if you say it's out, it's out. My major gripe? It mentioned ANOTHER fucking scum player... Seriously people, CUT THAT SHIT OUT!
Bucharest=Romania
Budapest=Hungary
the cities like rivalry on comparation are like fans from WHL stadium with the fans from Emirates stadium =Big Love!;)
now you understand more...i hope

I don't care about Romania's rivalry with Hungary but the three agrees are probably because he comes from Romania :king:, in fact from Steaua Bucharest. Seems like Budapest would be, like, wrong, man...

a little birdie said:"...Vertonghen, Paulinho not in Spurs team for Anzhi clash..." about this phrase, i understand that Chiriches and Sandro are their replacement for tomorrow match?!

Back
Top Bottom