Watford Away

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

YellowCunt. Classic. You got 4 likes for use of the c word. Are you all 12 year olds?!

I posted on here before the last match actually and saw the same predictions of the result of you "thrashing" us. We were shit then and you scraped a draw on VAR.

UselessCunts!

Tee-hee.
Go away mate

You should probably suggest this to your gaffer. They may actually do better than your lackluster first team lot.

Bit of an embarrassment aren't they.

I've never seen a Watford fan before, while you're here can you answer me a burning question I've been wanting to ask a Watford fan forever but never found one?
why do you have a moose on your badge yet your mascot is a bumble bee?

YellowCunt. Classic. You got 4 likes for use of the c word. Are you all 12 year olds?!

I posted on here before the last match actually and saw the same predictions of the result of you "thrashing" us. We were shit then and you scraped a draw on VAR.

UselessCunts!

Tee-hee.
Haha what a sad little dick fiddler you are, who really has the time to go on opposition forums and actually create an account.

You’ve got a manager who‘s son managed to racially and sexually abuse a woman at the same time while being filmed, and your all cheering him on like the inbred London rejects you are.

classless club that doesn’t deserve to be in the top flight. Won a few games now you want to come on here and give it the biggen, how shit must your life be

:levylol:

UselessCunts!

Tee-hee.

Gave you a like for using the c word yourself. Happy now?

Now fuck off.

Watford are the epitome of a nothing club, somewhat like Fulham with home stands full of away supporters. Weird clubs those...
I have a nephew who was born in Watford and lives in St Albans, calls himself 'the Watford boy' despite his brother dad uncle and his whole family being spurs fans who go regularly.
Hes the only Watford fan I know and respect.
Hes 4

Tottenham will miss Harry Kane. They have survived before but he is their best player, so they will miss him. They have the same defence that they have had in the last three or four years. They still play the likes of Toby Alderweireld, Jan Vertonghen, Danny Rose, Eric Dier and Harry Winks just in front, as well as adding Davinson Sanchez to that over the years. Where is the crisis? Is there really that much to worry about?

I heard the Tottenham fans were having a pop at Christian Eriksen. Why are they booing him? Did they boo Vertonghen, Alderweireld or Rose? No. Why focus on Christian Eriksen? He has been a fabulous player for them. They are back to being pessimists and searching for excuses.

Nigel Pearson has been honest and told his Watford team that they are good players. The defence are listening to Pearson as he knows what he is doing in that department. They are getting more and more belief, despite this being a tough match.

CHARLIE PREDICTS: 2-1 (11/1 with Sky Bet)

What a giant spunk bubble this man is, and to top it off he still wears a stud in his ear, while being in his 50's and it not being 1984 anymore.

I actually quite like Watford.
Have many friends and spend a fair bit of time in the place,so no issues from me.
Read many derogatory comments by fans of theirs about us on line, but don't see any evidence of it when in the town itself off real people.
They do suffer with the fact they are in parts of the place an over spill town(Croxley being one example) so many people who have moved there have their own loyalties.There use to be a fair few QPR and Chelsea in Croxley green in the 80s.

As i said further up the thread, want them to lose tomorrow, then want them to win all their remaining prem games. Particularly if they swap league positions with West ham...

I actually quite like Watford.
Have many friends and spend a fair bit of time in the place,so no issues from me.
Read many derogatory comments by fans of theirs about us on line, but don't see any evidence of it when in the town itself off real people.
They do suffer with the fact they are in parts of the place an over spill town(Croxley being one example) so many people who have moved there have their own loyalties.There use to be a fair few QPR and Chelsea in Croxley green in the 80s.

As i said further up the thread, want them to lose tomorrow, then want them to win all their remaining prem games. Particularly if they swap league positions with West ham...

I respect their fans as they had their choice of all the teams in London and chose Watford.

Tottenham will miss Harry Kane. They have survived before but he is their best player, so they will miss him. They have the same defence that they have had in the last three or four years. They still play the likes of Toby Alderweireld, Jan Vertonghen, Danny Rose, Eric Dier and Harry Winks just in front, as well as adding Davinson Sanchez to that over the years. Where is the crisis? Is there really that much to worry about?

I heard the Tottenham fans were having a pop at Christian Eriksen. Why are they booing him? Did they boo Vertonghen, Alderweireld or Rose? No. Why focus on Christian Eriksen? He has been a fabulous player for them. They are back to being pessimists and searching for excuses.

Nigel Pearson has been honest and told his Watford team that they are good players. The defence are listening to Pearson as he knows what he is doing in that department. They are getting more and more belief, despite this being a tough match.

CHARLIE PREDICTS: 2-1 (11/1 with Sky Bet)

What a giant spunk bubble this man is, and to top it off he still wears a stud in his ear, while being in his 50's and it not being 1984 anymore.

they replaced Merse.. with this wanker on the predictions.

Back
Top Bottom