Watford v. Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Poch has given Janssen his chance time and time again so let's not act as if that hasn't been the case. Winks and Sissoko have taken their chances by putting in impressive performances.

FA cup at home to a championship team is NOT as important as this and the Chelsea game.

Janssen has NOT been given his chance time and time again.

Look how long it took Lamela to settle.

Would've thought cunts like you would've learnt their lesson about things like that.

Obviously you're too stupid to learn though.

Heart skipped a beat when I saw Toby back in the line up! Makes us so much stronger and he could just about have Chiriches next to him and I would still be reasonably confident in our defence. Expect it will be a back three, been a while since we have played with just Dier and Wanyama in a 4-2-3-1.

[formation="352, Lloris, Dier, Alderweireld, Wimmer, Trippier, Alli, Wanyama, Eriksen, Rose, Son, Kane"][/formation]

Would've thought cunts like you would've learnt their lesson about things like that.

The last converstaion i had with this guy he informed me that i was blocked and he would never conversate with me on here again. A real cretin.

Old Cretinous Cunt still at it i see. You fucking pathetic wank stain

Carragher literally can't say anything positive about Spurs. Cunt.

Was chatting absolute breeze, not just biased but completely misinformed. Cant think that he can have watched us at all in the last couple of months.

"Sissoko has been poor" apart from the last 3 or 4 games where he has been pretty decent.

Spurs haven't got a "superstar" like Hazard and Woolwich have? Because their "superstars" have been in such great form so far this year?

Also i'm sure it was mentioned on the Extra Inch pod that Eriksen has been involved (assists and goals scored) in the second highest number of goals this season after Hazard?

It pisses me off when people regurgitate popular opinion as their own, typical "office football chat" So the general consensus by people who aren't Spurs fans is that Sissoko is shit. So therefore they state that as their opinion regardless of the fact that they have watched Spurs zero times this season.

For a pundit to do that is inexcusable.

Last edited:
Was chatting absolute breeze, not just biased but completely misinformed. Cant think that he can have watched us at all in the last couple of months.

"Sissoko has been poor" apart from the last 3 or 4 games where he has been pretty decent.

Spurs haven't got a "superstar" like Hazard and Woolwich have? Because there "superstars" have been in such great form so far this year?

Also i'm sure it was mentioned on the extra inch pod that Eriksen has been involved (assists and goals scored) in the second highest number of goals this season after Hazard?

It pisses me off when people regurgitate popular opinion as their own, typical "office football chat" So the general consensus by people who aren't Spurs fans is that Sissoko is shit. So therefore they state that as their opinion regardless of the fact that they have watched Spurs zero times this season.

For a pundit to do that is inexcusable.

I'd call Harry Kane a superstar. There's a not a player in the league I'd rather have over that guy.

Back
Top Bottom