WBA Vs Tottenham, Sunday 8th Nov - KO 12noon - Sky Sports PPV.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

My threads don't need approval.
Should we put this to a vote ?
I suspect someone has stuffed the ballot box in your favour already !
It's unfair, we never had a chance.
The odds were stacked against us.
We are mustering our lawyers for a challenge in the courts!
Sorry got to go now to apply my orange facepack.

I reckon the match threads should be made and moderated by an independent panel.

Panel attendee suggestions include Bobby Davro, Kurt Angle, Zoe Ball, R2D2 and Paul from Tekken.

I would start Bale for this one. He looked a lot sharper on Thursday.

Does anyone else notice that whenever Bale gets the ball he looks for Kane? Already get a sense these two guys are feeding off each other.

I hope we see the dream team; Bale is ready to start and do an hour in the prem:

Lloris,
Doherty/Aurier, Toby, Dier, Reggie
Lo Celso, PEH, Ndombele
Bale, Kane, Son
no aurier or dier and that teams super strong on paper! defo our strongest side for teams that sit back but against teams having a go maybe can argue getting sissoko in there? im not sure! going to be exciting to see that team though thats for sure.

a solid win in this before international break sets us up nicely for a tough run of games. COYS!!!

Used to hate going to West Brom. Terrible view and then at the end the police made you walk miles round the ground to get back to the car.
Remember a brilliant Defoe goal in a 1-0 win.
We also beat them in the 2 legged semi final for the League Cup.
Whenever I went we lost

Cyrille Regis always played well against us no matter who he was playing for
Would have liked him at ours
Should have won more England caps imv

Back
Top Bottom