We can be heroes (again) Ajax versus Tottenham Hotspur CL Semi Final Wed 8th May

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Guys it's obvious we need a clear out in the summer. Same players flogged to death for 2 years. New midfield and right back at least or won't win anything next season either.

How many Semi-Finals have we fucked now?

Must be a record
it's not fucking done yet.

I swear man wtf are people smoking. We are in the semi final of the champions league with zero investment and numerous fucking dodgy players. This is a dream ffs.

shame it looks like we haven't got anymore in the tank but that's down to a chairman that's fucked us royally. With this squad Poch has done a minor miracle ffs.

Last edited:
We haven't played that badly, if we just had some midfielders who could play football like theirs do and forwards who didn't keep pissing the ball away cheaply we might be at least level.

Fuck knows why Rose gives the corner away for the first goal. Presumably Trippier told him to?
He attacked the ball... He didn't against Southampton?

Suck it u fucking lemming...as u clearly will blindly follow no matter what..even off a cliff...we don't all have to just accept this bullshit just because u love it like this

Lemming? Well someone's swallowed a nature dictionary...
I don't accept it but I don't feel the need to melt on a match thread like a spunktrumpet.

We've lost 9 of our last 10 away games. And because we signed nobody our players are running on empty for the biggest games of the season. If this doesn't wake Spurs up into investing in some players, then I give up.

Apologies for anyone in an abusive relationship for the following, slightly innapropriate analogy:

But sometimes, being a Spurs fan IS like being in a (mildly) abusive relationship...
I love 'em SO MUCH... and sometimes they treat me like a Princess...
But other times, they close the doors, and when no one is looking, smack me repeatedly in the face, safe in the knowledge I'll cry a bit, but then come back for more punishment, knowing full well I won't ever leave them...

...and the MOST ridiculous thing of all... I'm still hopeful we can save our relationship in the 2nd half....
I love Tottenham, and always will... but fuck me they make it hard sometimes!

Back
Top Bottom