We can be heroes (again) Ajax versus Tottenham Hotspur CL Semi Final Wed 8th May

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

State of these cunts...

giphy.gif

I haven't cried for a while and I am not ashamed to admit that tonight I have shed tears. It's been a tough year for my family in many ways, but tonight I felt joy for the first time in a long time.

I fucking love this club so much, even through the tough times, but nights like tonight makes me remember how lucky I am to have THFC in my life.

Me and my 11 year old son hugging and crying together at the final whistle will live with me forever.

Call me a soft cunt, but I love reading shit like this......

Me (43) & Dad (76) - Hangin' like bro's.

....Only Spurs can do that.

If you've got a spare 15 minutes, this thread is well, well worth it:
:dembelelol: :dembelelol:

For a matching pair, try this compilation of Ajax fans in the 95th minute.

Love a good ill-advised countdown that lot!

:eriksenlol:

I am soooo emotionally drained. Feel like I was up all night. I can't take more than one more game like this, so please Spurs, make Sunday a boring 1-0.

Hi all!

AjaxStorm/StormAjax here (got banned).

Many congratulations on progressing to the final. In the end you guys deserved it, because Ajax refused to play football for over 100 minutes in 2 games while you gave it your all. In the end it was just too much.

I am totally heartbroken. Being so close to the finals, what would have been the greatest story in Dutch football ever. Smashed brutally at the very end.

I know you don't care a damn shit (why should you), but I want you to know that I was not a troll. I am Dutch, live close to Amsterdam and have been an Ajax supporter all of my life. I genuinely wanted to talk with you about this game, the biggest game for most of us ever, but this is no ordinary football forum as I quickly found out. I didn't know how to react on here, since you are all so fucking weird (in a good way, I guess).

I want you all to enjoy the next few weeks, living towards the final against Liverpool and make sure you'll never forget this.

Good luck and know that I am backing you to win this Champions League (but again, don't give a fuck about me).

See ya , cunts!:tobyarm:
I won't be back here.

Fair play for coming on here. It was an intense night and I can imagine how you are feeling.

Come back anytime just remember this IS a Spurs forum and not an Ajax one.

:pochsmirk:

Hi all!

Many congratulations on progressing to the final. In the end you guys deserved it, because Ajax refused to play football for over 100 minutes in 2 games while you gave it your all. In the end it was just too much.

I am totally heartbroken. Being so close to the finals, what would have been the greatest story in Dutch football ever. Smashed brutally at the very end.

I know you don't care a damn shit (why should you), but I want you to know that I was not a troll. I am Dutch, live close to Amsterdam and have been an Ajax supporter all of my life. I genuinely wanted to talk with you about this game, the biggest game for most of us ever, but this is no ordinary football forum as I quickly found out. I didn't know how to react on here, since you are all so fucking weird (in a good way, I guess).

I want you all to enjoy the next few weeks, living towards the final against Liverpool and make sure you'll never forget this.

Good luck and know that I am backing you to win this Champions League (but again, don't give a fuck about me).

I won't be back here.
Fair play mate, takes a big man to do that. Your Ajax team has some terrific players, good luck for the future.

Hi all!

I won't be back here.
If you're lying, like you did yesterday, and you DO come back, I have just one word for you...

...respect :bow:

For a matching pair, try this compilation of Ajax fans in the 95th minute.

Love a good ill-advised countdown that lot!

:eriksenlol:

If only there was a German word to describe the joy I feel watching them suffer.

Back
Top Bottom