We can be heroes (again) Ajax versus Tottenham Hotspur CL Semi Final Wed 8th May

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I know this is crazy talk but after Man City and this, I feel like we almost have to wear the green in the final :levyeyes::pocheyes:

It's horrible, but I'm buying one on when as soon as I pass a sports shops this weekend.

Iconic.

Spurs > Green > Amsterdamn...... Shoulda seen this coming a mile off! :nawty:

I watched the broadcast on the Bleacher Report (US coverage). Went to look at highlights which were all BT Sport, and it was surprising how much they focused on Ajax on the floor during the final goal instead of on our own players celebrating

even my mates that being portuguese don't have big affiliations with english clubs texted me and gave me the congratulations
tenor.gif

I watched the broadcast on the Bleacher Report (US coverage). Went to look at highlights which were all BT Sport, and it was surprising how much they focused on Ajax on the floor during the final goal instead of on our own players celebrating

Agreed, but fuck it, we're going to Madrid

Hmm, found a campsite 40 miles from Madrid. £90ish for 4 nights stay. Fair way to drag the Caravan down there though.. Anyone know of a ticket going ?

If you're lying, like you did yesterday, and you DO come back, I have just one word for you...

...respect :bow:
I don't know man, this doesn't seem the right place for me. I don't follow English football at all and you guys are a bit too lunatic for me 😉

Not sure what you mean about the lying, though.

I don't know man, this doesn't seem the right place for me. I don't follow English football at all and you guys are a bit too lunatic for me 😉

Jayzus, if you think we are Lunatic, I hope you never sign up to a Dippers (L V I R E O OP L) forum when you meet them in a Semi-Final. They would have a contract hit out on you, as well as losing the wheels off your car.

Said it to someone else who was on here last night, I hope you can keep that group together and go again next season. I wish we had met in the final.

Back
Top Bottom