We can be heroes (again) Ajax versus Tottenham Hotspur CL Semi Final Wed 8th May

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm sick of hearing how PSV saved our Champions League life. All 4 teams in the group play each other home and away, the 2 teams that finish with the most points progress. We beat PSV at home and Inter failed. Full stop.

Not necessarily.

Both us and Liverpool finished with the exact same amount of points and the exact same goal differences as the team that finished 3rd in our groups

And both teams are arguably lucky to even be here. But you need luck, desire and heart to get to a final. We have that

Not necessarily.

Both us and Liverpool finished with the exact same amount of points and the exact same goal differences as the team that finished 3rd in our groups

And both teams are arguably lucky to even be here. But you need luck, desire and heart to get to a final. We have that
What you did there is called a 'smokescreen'..... my point still stands

Fair play to you mate. I hope you get those flights and we beat Liverpool so your sons can have an amazing night seeing there team become champions of Europe. I remember how amazing it was to watch finals as a kid. But some of us have just become a little disillusioned due to the length of time that Mr levy has consistently made the type of decisions that are designed to keep shareholders happy and not supporters, I personally do not trust or believe him. Maybe I should trust this team a little more, but they have been a bit flakey this season. And to constantly keep making the same mistakes in games does not show that they are learning from those mistakes. I won't be able to go to Madrid, if we do win I will think of you and your sons with a smile that they have had one if the best days probably ever in there lives.

Did shareholders want a 17,000 end with no boxes or corporate level? Did shareholders want to spend money on safe standing areas even though they cost more and return less, did shareholders want the expense of taking features of White Hart Lane and incorporating them into the cheap seats? Do you in fact have a feckin' clue what you're talking about?

Don't forget that you're a complete idiot with no understanding of what it actually means to SUPPORT a football team not just slag one off, if you went to Madrid and made your half-time 'comments' out loud pretty good chance you wouldn't make it back ... not if you were in the Spurs end anyway.

D6HufV8XsAEqudM.jpg:large

Did shareholders want a 17,000 end with no boxes or corporate level? Did shareholders want to spend money on safe standing areas even though they cost more and return less, did shareholders want the expense of taking features of White Hart Lane and incorporating them into the cheap seats? Do you in fact have a feckin' clue what you're talking about?

Don't forget that you're a complete idiot with no understanding of what it actually means to SUPPORT a football team not just slag one off, if you went to Madrid and made your half-time 'comments' out loud pretty good chance you wouldn't make it back ... not if you were in the Spurs end anyway.
You fucking twat...threatening me on a forum where u can hide behind your fucking keyboard..im allowed my opinion and there were many others who commented exactly the same. How is it that people on here are so aggressive if they don't like your opinion, instead of having a discussion. I am a fucking grown ass man you prick, and unlike you I'm not afraid to be honest and say what I really think..
I do not change how I act because it's a forum unlike gutless pricks like you..i have never threatened anyone on here no matter how dumb there comments, because where I grew up that meant something real and not just words... I'm guessing you didn't grow up somewhere like that did you, where that big mouth would need to be backed up.....i love my club but some of the people on here need to get a grip on things. Football is important but this is just a forum, e.g a place to discuss and vent about our great club with other spurs supporters.. ...........plus your a moron if you believe levy did those stadium designs for any other reason than to make him more money. Yes they are cool touches but they are there for one reason to keep people coming through the doors...if he thought an inflatable fucking stadium would of made more money he would of done that..........

Thanks that is really appreciated - I appreciate the negative comments during a game are bourne out of frustration and in wanting the team to succeed and I accept and agree with a lot of the opinions expressed but we’ve just reached the final of the champions league which despite our illustrious history is something we have never done before - these are heady days let’s enjoy them coys
Your probably right..i should maybe try to taper my frustration untill at least the end of games. This is an historic time for the club, I just get that feeling of this being the pinnacle. We all want more I know we Do, so maybe being older and having to put up with some of the past shenanigans has made me more cynical than I ever realised..but good people like you who have different opinion to me and make a great and well balanced argument to go along with it can rub off on me more..thanks for the straightener sir. COYS.......

You fucking twat...threatening me on a forum where u can hide behind your fucking keyboard..im allowed my opinion and there were many others who commented exactly the same. How is it that people on here are so aggressive if they don't like your opinion, instead of having a discussion. I am a fucking grown ass man you prick, and unlike you I'm not afraid to be honest and say what I really think..
I do not change how I act because it's a forum unlike gutless pricks like you..i have never threatened anyone on here no matter how dumb there comments, because where I grew up that meant something real and not just words... I'm guessing you didn't grow up somewhere like that did you, where that big mouth would need to be backed up.....i love my club but some of the people on here need to get a grip on things. Football is important but this is just a forum, e.g a place to discuss and vent about our great club with other spurs supporters.. ...........plus your a moron if you believe levy did those stadium designs for any other reason than to make him more money. Yes they are cool touches but they are there for one reason to keep people coming through the doors...if he thought an inflatable fucking stadium would of made more money he would of done that..........

Calm down, calm down ... are you a scouser by the way? ... you certainly post like a whining scouser you'd fit right in on Rawk ...

If you could learn to read, and looking at most of your posts it's pretty clear you struggle to comprehend what others post, you will see that I never even remotely threatened you ... just quote me where I did

You're just a sad basement dweller who gets his rocks off by criticising highly paid professionals doing a job you can only dream about ... fair enough whatever floats your boat ... but when the entire forum gets pissed off with you don't be so surprised.

If you're a "grown ass man" then let's all pray you haven't procreated, your constant depressing negativity would be unbearable when imposed on children, it's bad enough as an adult having to read your never ending doom and gloom negativity ... than heaven for the ignore button ...

I grew up in Tottenham, have more contacts at the club than you could possibly imagine, and whilst Daniel wouldn't give a fuck what a negative cunt like you thinks, he abhors negativity in every way, shape and form, before dismissing you as an insignificant twat he would tell you that the vast majority of the 'extras' at New White Hart Lane are only there for the benefit of the fans. He could easily have bought the blueprints for any soulless bowl stadium in the world, saved the shareholders 400m and still sold out all the tickets ... if you are, as you constantly keep having to remind us, a real Spurs fan you would know this to be true ... Spurs fans would walk on glass to watch their team play.

As I said thanks Mods for the ignore button, engaging now ....

Back
Top Bottom