We can be HEROES Barca Spurs 11/12/2018

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

WHooohaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Damn intense but we made it :) !!! We are among 16 best teams in the Europe!!

BTW guys, I have a good idea.
Can we send Janssen to PSV as a thank you note + christmas gift :) ?
They would deserve it for hard fought draw today. And Vincent would get a chance to play in familiar league again!

Forward it to Levy, who has his mail address :D !

You fucking Sissoko boys crack me up. Did neither of you notice how much better we were when Sissoko was removed from the midfield?

How the fuck you watch performances like that from the likes of Eriksen, Alli, and Winks (a kid who’s played about 250 games less than Sissoko but held our midfield together and saw more ball than anyone on the pitch) and somehow stil have to make it all about fucking Sissoko?

How about giving Winks a “special mention” iz futbal iz futbal ? The kid you’ve done nothing but slag off?

Fuck off.

WHooohaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Damn intense but we made it :) !!! We are among 16 best teams in the Europe!!

BTW guys, I have a good idea.
Can we send Janssen to PSV as a thank you note + christmas gift :) ?
They would deserve it for hard fought draw today. And Vincent would get a chance to play in familiar league again!

Forward it to Levy, who has his mail address :D !

Great idea. Maybe they can send Lozano the other way

Careful with that shit...

Mate, its already started.

"Very fortunate to face a disinterested Barca."

I'll give them that we where very fortunate with the PSV result, but we should have won that game and we bossed a midfield against a Barca team that had Busquets and Messi on for most of the second half.

Thank you PSV for their heroic performance when they really didn't need to do anything. Their away fans at Wembley were fucking brilliant too, created great atmosphere that night.

Feckin hell i couldn't look towards the end

I was frantically pressing the red button going in between the Spurs game & Inter match. It was a nightmare mate didn't need know what the hell was going on.

Blinding night for us. Serves those wanky gooners right for giving us stick before the group was finished, it's left them WIDE OPEN for it so you all know what to do ;)

COYS!!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom