We can be heroes champions league final 01/06/2019

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You utter prick
I'll buy him a beer and talk football with him any day of the week

You - I could happily beat you with a baseball bat all day long, and not get bored.

If there was a vote on here for the poster that had a mouth that everyone would most like to take a shit in, you would win by a country mile.

You apology for a human being

Have a nice day

Great story Mick.

It was a proper weird game. Liverpool looked their weakest all season. Was barely threatening. Both teams looked fucked 30 minutes in. We, for whatever reason, had absolutely no eagerness to attack, opting to pass the ball around at the back in the 80th minute like we were a team 4-0 up.

Its still a great achievement to reach the CL final. Never would have thought it in my wildest dreams. Shame we had to get cheated somewhat by a non handball in the opening minute. It set the course of the game unfortunately.

However now we find out whether poch will stay or go. Cant help but feel this game had a bit of finality to it with poch. Hope he stays though. One player who needs dropping is Dele. He has been piss poor for a long time now.

Grow up ? It's a fucking joke mate he was desperate to give it , definitely done it for a bung.
It hit Sissoko's chest and ricocheted on to his arm. It wasn't a desirable outcome and I'm aware I'm voicing an unpopular opinion but just because a decision went against us doesn't make it bent. You need to grow up or man up.

You’re the one melting. That’s your MO isn’t it cooper, you don’t melt at Spurs, you come in here and melt at other punters. You’re no fucking different from all the cunts you whine at. They whine at Spurs, you whine at them.

Fuck off.
Ah but I have the moral high ground
You are obviously a prick

My only failure is pointing that fact out

You fuck off

It was a pen and even if it wasn't, we still had 89 mins to equalise, not only did we fail to do that, we also conceded a second goal.

All this bollocks about how we dominated possession and didn't deserve to lose is just that, bollocks.

Possession doesn't win football games, a mixture of good fortune and tactical astuteness along with desire and skill wins football games.

Liverpool played shit tonight but they won, they got very fortunate with the penalty but it was our lack of good fortune, desire and ability that stopped us winning tonight, at the end of the day, when you play a final, all that matters is finding a way to win, we didn't find a way to win, Liverpool did, end of.

Sissoko has his arm up to signal his defenders cheeky c*unt cheat Mane lobs it intentionally into his chest and it then hits his arm, stupid cunt dipper referee acts like fuckin Rambo and blows for a pen a mere 45 secs after kickoff.

Sorry for the swear words I'm really pissed off rn

Hahaha. Here come those sensitive Brits with the big guns “stick to basketball”. Bedtime for you Cheers mate

Actually, I'm just responding to your confused analysis and giving the benefit of the doubt you understand the sport depicted your avatar better. You could be from mars for all I care....

It hit Sissoko's chest and ricocheted on to his arm. It wasn't a desirable outcome and I'm aware I'm voicing an unpopular opinion but just because a decision went against us doesn't make it bent. You need to grow up or man up.

I believe it was bent he was desperate to give it you don't have to agree but I think we witnessed corruption tonight 100%

Fucking disgusting cheating cunt full investigation needed , how much did he trouser?

I don't think he was paid, more instructed by UEFA. It was not a penalty. Any one saying it was is just being stupid. Hit his arm directly? maybe. But deflected on to his arm? No way
You won't find a case of that in the history of football that hasn't been called a mistake.

If you disagree with someone try arguing with them rather than going through every single post they've made and marking them down as some kind of villan.

What are you blithering about? ....I have pointed out the lies and inaccuracies of your claims.... Would you prefer an essay?

Back
Top Bottom