We can be heroes champions league final 01/06/2019

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well guys just seven sleeps to go till the biggest night in our football lives.
I have a hunch we're gonna do it. And I'm probably the most pessimistic poster on here! So if I have a hunch you should all take heart.

If it hasn't already been suggested, I think a 24 hour amnesty (or parole) for everyone in the bin should be introduced to include the match day build up and post match TFC celebrations.

Imagine being one of those poor sad cunts that spends their entire life on here, only to be shut out the party on the biggest night in our history. Come on Admin Admin ,show some heart.
Last time I suggested a big match amnesty that ArcspacE ArcspacE gave me a disagree. Now he's in the bin I say fuck him. Life comes back at you.

It's going to be a slow week. Even worse for me is that it's half term so I've got fuck all to keep myself busy.

It's going to be a slow week. Even worse for me is that it's half term so I've got fuck all to keep myself busy.

Nice dog Mandy! My old girl died 5 months ago (that's her in the photo, not me) - still miss her every day.
I thought I'd change my TFC avatar but somehow she lives on in here and it feels ok. She'd always look at me and sigh when she saw me getting the laptop out....

£10 on Salah first goal. Spurs win 3-2.

260/1

ezWYBYt.png

Nice dog Mandy! My old girl died 5 months ago (that's her in the photo, not me) - still miss her every day.
I thought I'd change my TFC avatar but somehow she lives on in here and it feels ok. She'd always look at me and sigh when she saw me getting the laptop out....

Beautiful she is too. :)

You know who I’m most worried about ? it’s not the usual Salah or Mane, but Van Dyke. He is honestly capable of a super human performance all in his own even if the other centre back is having a bad game. What worries me is Liveroool scoring and us having to score against a Super human like Van Dyke. I would say let’s hope he has an off day, but he never does. This is my worry in the final.

Back
Top Bottom