We can be heroes champions league final 01/06/2019

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just took kiddo to park here in chicago in my handsome spurs polo and a guy just comes up to me randomly and says looking forward to the final? He was Korean he wasn’t a spurs fan but from a simple cockerel he knew all about us, we spoke about Son and what a great player he is

We are massive now, let’s beat the scouse pricks and finish the job

D7a39TjWkAAiLa8.jpg

Carragher on the Champions League final being played 3 weeks after the end of the Premier League: "It's pissed me off... I think it helps Spurs more than us!"

:pocheyes:

Is this sanchez’s Way of saying that if he starts then he’s taking out Salah with in the first few minutes :levywhoa:

Funny but please no red cards :pochfacepalm:

I don't imagine him starting, but I loved that.... Speaks well does our Dav.

Sounds like their doing their homework on the oppo too which is good to hear.....

I asked most of my Liverpool mates if they want to hang out and see the match together. They refused and want to watch it with their owns in case they lose. I hope the same terror is on their players minds.

To be fair, all my mates are Livepool fans (I live up north) and when they asked where we were going watching it I told them I'd rather shit in my hands and clap than watch it with them. Couldn't think of anything worse than watching it in a pub full of the twats!

Don't like being that guy but the last time we won a European trophy, Liverpool were also in a European cup final, Watford lost in the FA Cup final, Barcelona lost in the final of the Copa del Rey, Juventus won Serie A, Bayern Munich won the DFB-Pokal...

Last time we won a trophy? 2008.

Valencia just ended their long trophy drought when they beat Barcelona tonight to win their first trophy since.... 2008.

Fucking happening boys

Don't like being that guy but the last time we won a European trophy, Liverpool were also in a European cup final, Watford lost in the FA Cup final, Barcelona lost in the final of the Copa del Rey, Juventus won Serie A, Bayern Munich won the DFB-Pokal...

Last time we won a trophy? 2008.

Valencia just ended their long trophy drought when they beat Barcelona tonight to win their first trophy since.... 2008.

Fucking happening boys

I read something about Tiger Woods winning a major the last time we won a cup as well. I don't really like so many stars being aligned but how mental is that?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom