We can be heroes champions league final 01/06/2019

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well Liverpool completed their friendly yesterday, they played Benfica B and won 3-0. Hoping to hear about a knock or two to make them regret playing one :levyeyes:

Anyone know if we're doing similar? Can't say I've notice any mention of a friendly.....

Apologies if it has been mentioned previously, but BT have a Tottenham Champions League programme in their current schedules with contributions from Hugo, Lucas and the Gaffer. Worth watching if you have BT. They had a Liverpool special last week.

Apologies if it has been mentioned previously, but BT have a Tottenham Champions League programme in their current schedules with contributions from Hugo, Lucas and the Gaffer. Worth watching if you have BT. They had a Liverpool special last week.

When's that on then?

We could do with a Derby win today to create another omem - team playing in white in the final who reached it by overcoming a 0-1 loss in the home leg of a Semi. This is following on from Valencia playing in white and winning their first final in 11 years. Sunderland, who primarily play in red, continuing their Klopp esque losing streak is surely a good omen.

I don't know if it's true but I've heard Everton and Manchester United's chairmen have offered to donate some juju to Tottenham. It's actually this green gungy stuff every club gets given at the start of the season. It was transferred over to the club yesterday and hopefully it'll be enough juju for Allison to chuck a couple in the net. They both donated to Real Madrid last year, and Ronaldo had some on his hand when shaking Karius'.

I'm worried about Kane....... I can see the Liverpool players going in hard on him to "test" the ankle out and I don't want him re-injured.

They would love the site of Kane limping off and would probably call it "Justice for Salah" or some crap like that.

McManaman commentating on the two footed leg breaker challenge would say "Nothing wrong wi dat........ You can see he was at least going for the ball"

I'm worried about Kane....... I can see the Liverpool players going in hard on him to "test" the ankle out and I don't want him re-injured.

They would love the site of Kane limping off and would probably call it "Justice for Salah" or some crap like that.

Messi has already come out and said the treatment he got from the liverpool players was disrespectful to the competition.

Liverpool won't hold back. We have many scoring options in Son, Llorente, Kane, Moura, Alli. They will want to target our midfield and defenders. I would expect them to test out Sissoko's injury and look to nobble Danny or Toby. Maybe Dier should introduce himself to Mane nice and early :)

I may be in the minority here but I don't' actually mind Macmanaanamananaman. Obviously this week he is vermin but I find him more palatable than some of the others. Not that I do tactics but after 50 odd years watching football I think if we keep Mane quiet and salad has yet another off day we are going home with the trophy and I don't think I can cope.

I may be in the minority here but I don't' actually mind Macmanaanamananaman. Obviously this week he is vermin but I find him more palatable than some of the others. Not that I do tactics but after 50 odd years watching football I think if we keep Mane quiet and salad has yet another off day we are going home with the trophy and I don't think I can cope.
He's a fuckink prick who doesn't say his 'g's.
Not you fish, mcmanaman 👍

You're in the minority with me mate. I've always hated him, the arrogant scouser - and that's not just because of where we are now, it's because he's such a bighead.

Messi has already come out and said the treatment he got from the liverpool players was disrespectful to the competition.

Liverpool won't hold back. We have many scoring options in Son, Llorente, Kane, Moura, Alli. They will want to target our midfield and defenders. I would expect them to test out Sissoko's injury and look to nobble Danny or Toby. Maybe Dier should introduce himself to Mane nice and early :)
:lamelaaghh:

The signs are that this could be an ugly, hard, physical game. The referee's input could be crucial.

Back
Top Bottom