West Ham Knuckle Dragging Pikeys v Tottenham Hotspur. Sat 23rd November 12-30 : Live from Billy Smart’s Circus Tent.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Really pleased to see a goal for Lucas.

The criticisms of him are valid (we saw some today) - he struggles to hold the ball up and his control is sometimes off - but he offers a very simple approach which we have *never* taken advantage off - break quickly, whip it in and he will beat the defender.

I know he might play next game and be invisible, but he offers us something different. Mourinho will love him.

But, moreover, amazing from Dele. That’s a man that wants to play for this team and wants to be back to his best.

Christ, how much harder are we working today, lol :eriksenserious:
Exactly. Still minus some quality but the effort is making up for it. But having some balance in attack is causing problems. If only we could get that in the midfield too. Hopefully Dier doesn't become our Matic and start every week.

Biggest difference today is the energy and desire from the players.

Plus it's good to actually have a structure and gameplan that was clearly lacking for a long time
Loved Poch but it's a completely different perspective, breath of fresh air. Thank fuck Son hit the back of the net initially.

You must be right laughing, Sammy! I know I am!

Only the blind thought no one could have this same squad playing better football.

What a wonderful half of football.
Forward, forward, forward.

Defence organised and solid, Dele playing up top where he should be, Moura starting as he should, like Davies, and despite Diers rustiness, there is a clear barrier between the midfield and the defence.

They broke from a corner and I though fuck here we go, only for it to hit a brick wall when we had two players anchored on the halfway line who just calmly mopped it up.
Never seen that before.

Absolute monster steps we’ve taken today already.

Two fast wingers either side cause teams problems when they stay wide who woulda fucking thought it

Also dele back in his natural position and he looks good again amazing ain't it

I have always wanted Son and Lucas consistently starting together on opposite wings. The pace and finishing ability would put a lot of pressure on opponents. I like this!

No more fucking faffing about with it at the back, actually reminds me more of a playing style like the Redknapp days.

The players all looks so switched on, when before they were running about like they'd had ketamine on their fucking cereal in the mornings. Fighting for their places now and by fuck it shows.

Make it four!

Back
Top Bottom