West Ham Knuckle Dragging Pikeys v Tottenham Hotspur. Sat 23rd November 12-30 : Live from Billy Smart’s Circus Tent.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

After the Judas debacle the club had a two year to go policy of sign extension or be sold.
Now you can't blame Levy if he was consumed by the new stadium but the contract situation has been allowed to lapse.
Now the club should be brave enough to bring back the two year rule for everyone and make it clear to fans there will be no exceptions.

All this talk of people wanting to fuck Brady, I’d rather fuck a hedgehog
giphy.gif

We'll fucking tonk them. It's one of the only fixtures at the current moment that I'm confindent on. 1-3. Bonus points if Harry scores and knee slides in their carpet.

Just saw this at their forum:
"Tiny Totts will turn up for their cup final we can't bothered because they mean nothing to us..

1-3 to them, still doesn't stop their mob being a bunch of flaccid knob jockeys pretending to be contenders.. "

Are they aware that they support West Ham, the team that is notorious for stepping it up only against us, The Scum and Chelsea? Some deluded bunch they are...

After the Judas debacle the club had a two year to go policy of sign extension or be sold.
Now you can't blame Levy if he was consumed by the new stadium but the contract situation has been allowed to lapse.
Now the club should be brave enough to bring back the two year rule for everyone and make it clear to fans there will be no exceptions.

As far as I was aware, there were contract offers on the table for the players, which they didn't sign. And no other club came in with any offers for them either.

Back
Top Bottom