West Ham - League cup game

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just looked at the Poch video. He is quite open about playing squad players. I just hope that we don't blow. We aren't going to win the league this season, we certainly aren't going to win the CL this season, so that gives us two other chances, let's not blow it
Fuck me how can someone be so negative during this great period were in, can only imagine how you were when we were actually shit.

Just looked at the Poch video. He is quite open about playing squad players. I just hope that we don't blow. We aren't going to win the league this season, we certainly aren't going to win the CL this season, so that gives us two other chances, let's not blow it
Sorry to disagree but I can't stand the negativity. We might win all those competitions or we might fall short but why write us off now?

Hey guys!
We are besiktas fans but spurs is our team in UK. We are in London now and we were planning to watch the game but apparently to buy the tickets we need to signup to the website before the first of September. We still wanna go is there any way you guys can help us somehow? Would be great!
:gallashmm:

depressed-gif-2.gif

Having a peruse of sKUMB. Some of them would rather win tonight than against Palace at the weekend.

They want to turn us over AGAIN (their words).

I would just like to point out that in he 35 times we have played them since the turn of the millennium they have won precisely SIX games.

Two bob mugs.

100%.

I say fcuk the Europa and stick with that. Just too many games and too msny variables but just my view but be consistent.

The League cup was an opportunity for a trophy but more than that it was another chance to show our progress as a club.

Beating or not losing to United will rectify that but that has become harder than it would have been at half 8 last night.

It is all about mentality and whatever we think of Pochettino he has not yet instilled that within the club, that whoever goes on that pitch and in that jersey representing THFC, nothing but your best will do.

Much will be taken by the result on Saturday because we and United have shown frailty.

Another big test and the type Mourinho rarely loses because he knows the significance.
How the fuck can anyone question mentality instilled by Poch is truly mind boggling. His mentality has transform the aspirations and expectations of the club, players and supporters! He's achieved this in 3 fucking years. We are genuine title contenders for the first time in my lifetime as a supporter (45yrs)! My mentality has always to suckle my comfort blanket of being a cup team, because sure as shit with 2 Championships to our name we are and have been utterly woeful as a club, we are 16th in the all-time championship winning table!!!! With the likes of Preston North End, Blackburn, Wolves, Leeds, Sheffield Wed, Newcastle, Sunderland, Villa, Everton all better than us, and I haven't even mentioned the traditional big 5 who make us look like Dagenham and Redbridge.

He has changed my mentality, because I believe we have a chance at challenging for a title, the biggest prize there is. How would you describe your mentality BTW? Not looking too good from where I'm sitting.

Will you drama queens relax about the Lamela stuff, he'll be back. Can't just launch him back in. Chill with the 'he's finished' stuff

Back
Top Bottom