West Ham v Tottenham Hotspur | Premier League | Tues 2nd April | 8:15pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

1. We often take the more diffuclt, lower percentage ball on offer.

2. We, FREQUENTLY, botch wonderful final third situations.

It drives me up the friggin wall.

Last edited:
GKLyCyaXEAArnLb

We Want You Back Season 4 GIF by The Office

When we get the ball forward quickly we look so dangerous. So why do our players dawdle and slow down so often?

Romero, Bentancur and Bissouma have played far too many sideways ball, so many that Maddison is having to come all the way back to receive the ball.

It seems Ange's system, in the prem, needs top quality technical players for it to function at a high level, consistently.

We either do that, or it will just always be a bit wobbly.
We just keep trying to play through the middle and we have weakest front 3 in the the PL. none of them like a challenge.

We need more from Maddison, too many games are passing him by.

Porro aswell some of his sloppy passing really fucked us early on. Considering he is a technical player he should be doing better in this regard.

Can't believe we gave these fuckers a lifeline
Maddison has been a step slow for a month it seems.

Son should not be dropped off developing play.

He has the touch of a Partey.

Stay up/central.
He can come deep a bit to receive and check the ball back to the passer but that’s about it. He’s never been good with his back to goal. Much better when running at goal or with the ball.

1. We often take the more diffuclt, lower percentage ball on offer.

2. We FREQUENTLY, botch wonderful final third situations.

It drives me up the friggin wall.
Absolutely same for me. One pass wide but instead play 3 to get there. No quick cross in or passes through when players run though screaming for a pass. That's also when maddison has the ball. He's been awful since coming back. Why he pops near the defence is just baffling also

Son for Richarlison, Son just isn’t a 9 and his feet in crowded pressure are like springs.

I wouldn’t mind seeing Lo Celso for Bentancur too. Play with two more creative 8’s, but maybe give that one 15 minutes or so.

Back
Top Bottom