West Ham v Tottenham Hotspur | Premier League | Tues 2nd April | 8:15pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Richy for Werner, switch Son to the left, so Richy can draw the defenders out for Son to shoot. Richy can press from the front too.

Lo Celso for Biss as well. Madders needs an intelligent co-partner to work those tight spaces out.

It’s been good apart from not stopping crosses and giving away set pieces. That’s all they have. Biss,Madders and especially Bentancur have controlled the game for the most part. Nobody wants to run in behind and our front three are lightening. Their strength is pace and weaknesses are taking the ball in but they are playing to their weaknesses! There’s so much space in behind when our midfielders have the ball 30/40 yards from our own goal. Just put it in behind for fuck sake and stretch them sometimes. Worst we’ll get is a throw in when there defenders are on the cover but it’ll take us up the pitch. Final ball is lacking though and we pick the wrong pass or misplace it in the final third more than we don’t. Werner is such a threat but he doesn’t sniff out chances and you can see why he’s not a goalscorer.
Definitely here for us but any slackness in our passing and they’ll put us under pressure and play for set pieces.
As for the ref,he’s been atrocious. I don’t buy into us not getting decisions but I feel it tonight.

Average first half to say the least, but yippee we finally scored early.

Romero does my head in with his taking absolute ages to pass the ball...keeps killing the momentum.

Somebody tells Bissouma to start running or fuck off back to Brighton. Lazy bastard.

I coach U9 who are so much braver than Werner. Guy is just a wuss...scared of the ball, scared of contacts.

Sonny's first touch...my oh my.

Bit dramatic mate

Definitely could have been better though

They score at least one more set piece here, my Desmond or 3-3 looking good.

Vic is young and a great keeper at the moment he has a clear weakness which other teams are exploiting but he can learn and get better. Watching the replay back it's also partly on Bissouma for not screening Antonio well enough and allowing him to get in front of Vic.

Is this Bolton away ? Might as well be. Absolutely dog shit football and going to lose of a set play. Jay Jay Okocha on the bench ?

Moyes knows it’s 2022 right ?

Back
Top Bottom