West Ham versus Tottenham Hotspur Sunday 14:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We send the B squad to Arnhem and can’t get a point to a team that makes collectively what Dele keeps for spare change in his cup holder.

We leave the A squad home to practice all week to end up getting outclassed yet again in a London Derby.

Disgraceful week.

Not interested in you suddenly realising you were wrong and trying to pretend you don’t think Kane is our biggest and best player now
Just piss off I’m not in the mood

Yeah you've just made up me saying things, as I just told you. Go find a single post where I said Kane is our most important player this season, you tit.

The words 'our DNA' have hung like a heavy weight around Tottenham Hotspur's managerial search during the past two months.

“ We shall focus on the recruitment of a new head coach. We are acutely aware of the need to select someone whose values reflect those of our great club and return to playing football with the style for which we are known – free-flowing, attacking and entertaining”

:levyeyes:
CUNT

These fucking wank training videos from spurs on YouTube need to stop as well. Son scores two training ground free kicks and thinks he is Roberto Carlos. Today not one of his corner kicks have beat the first man ffs

I just can’t understand why Nuno just abandoned the 352/343 he played at wolves that got him decent results. Even last season he had by far his worst season there because he started to play 442. It’s all lunacy.

Back
Top Bottom