West Ham versus Tottenham Hotspur Sunday 14:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think as hard a game as we could have right now, apart from maybe Liverpool.

Got arguably the best midfielder in the country at the present time and are a team who have got players who are giving their all.

Unlike us they seen to buy players who improve. On that metric alone I just wish we were so much better.

And of course unlike us they have more than one striker, which continues to undermine us and has to be resolved in January.

We'll be fine. The players that played last night will be no where near this fixture. Our first XI are worlds apart from our second string. 1-3. COYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

The sad reality is that a point would be a great result. I’m praying for 3 and that our First XI clicks. Any kind of win would be beautiful.

The omens aren't good for this. My best mate (West Ham) is coming over to watch this with me, we've lost the last three (maybe four) we've watched together.

Mea culpa, mea maxima culpa

flagellation-da-vinci-code.gif

We'll be fine. The players that played last night will be no where near this fixture. Our first XI are worlds apart from our second string. 1-3. COYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

Well Santo has had 7 days to figure out a plan.

It's a great test of where we are, which for me is still looking for a way to get the best out of our squad.

However I view this it's getting past and through Rice that is the problem.

When we had Dembele and Wanyama in tandem I would say we could have suffocated Rice but the guy runs on Duracell and is just phenomenal right now.

What West Ham don't have is pace, so we can sit back and try to catch them on the break, which I think will represent our best chance, so I expect Son and Moura to be running off through balls from Kane and maybe from defence.

I would take our first draw and move on right now.

Remember a few years back under jol we beat blackburn on sky. Pardew was west ham manager at time and a pundit for game. Tottenham fans in background behind him singing...west hams our feeder club. Well funny.

I'd feel iffy about this one if it was still Crapton Park, small pitch, stands next to the touch line etc.

Our pace with Son and Moura ought to give them big problems on that big pitch. Might check their home results v teams like us who can hit them hard on the break.

Well Santo has had 7 days to figure out a plan.

It's a great test of where we are, which for me is still looking for a way to get the best out of our squad.

However I view this it's getting past and through Rice that is the problem.

When we had Dembele and Wanyama in tandem I would say we could have suffocated Rice but the guy runs on Duracell and is just phenomenal right now.

What West Ham don't have is pace, so we can sit back and try to catch them on the break, which I think will represent our best chance, so I expect Son and Moura to be running off through balls from Kane and maybe from defence.

I would take our first draw and move on right now.
Jesus, even just reading that is depressing. Sit back and try and nick a win on the counter, against West Ham...

Fuck me how have we fallen this far in the space of 3 years.

Back
Top Bottom