Wet Spam v Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sport-Cartoons-Punch-1985-04-10-14.jpg

Also answer me this boys. Why is every westham fan a jack the lad type chav cunt? Is it the whole east London/Essex thing ?
They have this view that they are the London team.
So, act up accordingly
Its just an attitude that has been at the root of their club ,since day one.
When the wart encrusted pervy dwarf put London in their new badge,it struck a chord,despite protest to the contrary.

Also answer me this boys. Why is every westham fan a jack the lad type chav cunt? Is it the whole east London/Essex thing ?

Trying to play up to a stereotype. Just the same as millwall. Don't worry, I see plenty of our fans like that.

All my family are from east London. This is the one game we can't lose (and the return fixture). Anyone outside of Essex/London won't get that but trust me, losing to Woolwich/Chelsea is nothing. These lot are like little yappy terriers.

Trying to play up to a stereotype. Just the same as millwall. Don't worry, I see plenty of our fans like that.

All my family are from east London. This is the one game we can't lose (and the return fixture). Anyone outside of Essex/London won't get that but trust me, losing to Woolwich/Chelsea is nothing. These lot are like little yappy terriers.

It's just everyone that comes on the radio has that "WestAM!!!!!! " irritating over the top cockney voice. Don't get me wrong, I'm a Londoner and I have a strong south London accent but I'm not a cockney. These westham fans all seem like chav cockney cunts!!! The lot of them. No matter where you are, they all sound the same. Don't think I have ever met a well spoken westham supporter.

It's just everyone that comes on the radio has that "WestAM!!!!!! " irritating over the top cockney voice. Don't get me wrong, I'm a Londoner and I have a strong south London accent but I'm not a cockney. These westham fans all seem like chav cockney cunts!!! The lot of them.

West Ham aren't cockney. Can't hear the bow bells from Upton Park ;).

My family are cockneys and the only people who speak like how you say are people from Dagenham etc.

It's the Danny dyer effect.

We've been battering teams, it's just the finishing that's been the problem.

Away from home, where teams have to come and attack us, we have made them pay. If West Ham don't attack, their fans will get on their back.

If they do attack, they'll leave gaps which we will capitalise on. I think we'll win.

We've been battering teams, it's just the finishing that's been the problem.

Away from home, where teams have to come and attack us, we have made them pay. If West Ham don't attack, their fans will get on their back.

If they do attack, they'll leave gaps which we will capitalise on. I think we'll win.
I have the same mindset.

Let's hope it plays out that way

:avbpray:

West Ham aren't cockney. Can't hear the bow bells from Upton Park ;).

My family are cockneys and the only people who speak like how you say are people from Dagenham etc.

It's the Danny dyer effect.
The Ray Winstone effect.
Gaaamball responsableey

We are the true Londoners ffs.
We got Chas and Dave
Gertcha cowson

They haven't conceded for 3 games and scored 5 goals.
Played WBA and it was 0-0. Haven't seen the game, but I can guess why.

We have had trouble scoring against teams who defend last 3 games at home.
All depends on how they approach the game.

We have to score early. If they play like they did v Huddersfield. We also need to be up for a scrap.
To be absolutely honest I am not full of confidence.

I just hope we do an Everton on them

The Enfield man? ;)
He was born in Homerton before he moved there
I lived in upper Clapton as a kid all Spurs. Before I moved to De Beauvoir town.
fuck knows why he's West Ham
Fuck knows why he does that cringeworthy nicked x factor bollocks either.

Ps.
I knew one West Ham fan at school, and I went to school in Bethnal Green.
There was also just one West Ham fan I knew in Dalston.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom