Wet Spam v Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So my mum finally lost her battle with Cancer two weeks ago and I am flying back today for mondays funeral had to leave my house at 12.30 English time and drive to Madrid airport, there are no radio for English football so I resolved not to check the score until 14.30 when the game had definitely finished , I have grieved for my old mum but living in Spain I've felt a bit out the loop I got to thinking in the car and mixed with the excitement of going home it dawned on me that my mum wouldn't be there and nothing would be the same again this cut me up as you can appreciate it would , anyway I arrive at the airport at the airport at 1400 English time 3 hours before the flight being the old woman that I am I've allowed myself plenty of time for traffic and finding the car park and my transfer there is no traffic the transfer is instant and I'm at the airport thinking what the hell am i going to do for 3 hours ?

I get through all my gates by 1405 and look at the screen new time 00.00(spanish time) please consult Ryanair boom 6 hour delay FUCK, so I'm sitting there on my own I miss my missus I miss my 3 month old twins we decided they were too young to travel and my missus would stay home with them but most of all I really really miss my mum , I stay true to the agreement I made myself and resolve to wait for 1430 until it's definitely finished 10 minutes of compulsively checking the score does no good for anybody , my thoughts are negative the way today's going they've bound to have beaten us its the straw that breaks the camels back the insult to injury the story of my fucking life 9 hours in this shitty airport broken and beaten ..... i literally watch the airport clock tick until exactly 30 minutes past the hour , i google tottenham and hit search West Ham 2 ARGHHHHHHHH FUCK Tottenham 3 , Tottenham 3 , yes , YESSSSSSS GET THE FUCK IN GET THE FUCKIN FUCK IN FUCK YOU FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOU SOME MORE YOU DIRTY PIKEY CUNTS , COYS .

Now this changes nothing about my situation I currently have another 7 hours at the airport and my mum will never be replaced but somehow it's changed everything it's that little ray of sunshine that's given me back the hope that things will be ok, sometimes I wonder why I go so crazy for football but it's moments like this it's more than sport it's hope and glory and brotherhood and a beautiful distraction from life's hard times.

COYS

West Ham wanted to team up with Millwall when they came to The Lane to "walk around a bit" and "get to the station" after the match.

West Ham celebrated Chelsea winning the PL

West Ham celebrated a last minute Leicester penalty against their own team as it meant points for Leicester

West Ham sang ars.nal songs about them beating Wigan and us to top 4

West Ham have no dignity, no rivals, no nothing. A good season is Spurs not winning anything while they latch on to every other teams coat tails as some kind of victory for them.

Wembley for one season. OS is for 100 years while Upton Park is dust. No legacy, no heritage, no memories, just rubble.

In just 11 months, when we go back to walking down Seven Sisters and drinking in our old pubs, and eating at our old chippies, like we have for generations, West Ham will still be travelling (excuse the pun) to Stratford, to watch games 40 meters from the pitch because their owners lied to them and sold them a(nother) false dawn.

One thing that stands out is that no amount of sideways clapping and Burberry will hide the deadness in their eyes when they talk about their games on West Ham TV.

Thats due to lack of belief and a resignation that it will always be shit. The one thing they had, a proud traditional club, is gone. There is nothing more tragic than lacking the only thing that can pull you through. Hope.

I almost feel sorry for them. Almost.

Someone post that beautiful Sissoko/Noble picture

index.php

I have read some shit from those idiots regarding saturdays game but this one is my favourite and even by their clueless standards is unbelievable..
Taken from KUMB (where else?)

Re: West ham United v Tottenham Hotspur: Match Thread
by [URL='http://kumb.com/forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=50876&sid=5034095eb41b742ced386988ba03af64']Samba on Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:48 am[/URL]

Only saw it on motd but it wasn't as bad as I had feared.
I think Spurs were lucky to win.
Arnie's powerful run on goal should have been a stonewall pen. They got away with that.
Us losing Antonio was very lucky for them.
For their first goal Carroll shouldn't have been in that part of the pitch (& I agree with many on here who said he shouldn't have been on the pitch anyway, replacing Antonio) where he had to make a panicked blind pass in field & Kouyate shouldn't have let it go by him thinking that it was for someone else. It wasn't hit THAT hard.
That's 2 bits of luck, not good play by Spurs. The goal was then easy. I agree that the offside law is an ass but if that's the law about 1st phase, 2nd phase, there's nothing you can do. Kane gained an unfair advantage by being in an offside position in the 1st phase. Simple as that.
Their second goal was Carroll getting mugged waiting for the ball to come down near the halfway line but the resulting shot at our goal was well saved by Hart & could have rebounded absolutely anywhere. But no, it has to go STRAIGHT to the unmarked Kane, who couldn't really miss an open goal. So I consider that a lucky rebound, a lucky goal.
Their third goal came from a free-kick hitting our post because (I hope) Hart had it covered. Where that rebounded to, one of their players, was again, sheer luck. He takes a wildly off target shot that by chance hits & rebounds off our left back? player. Where does it fly off to? Could have gone anywhere but no, it has to go in-field finding Eriksen perfectly just in front of our penalty area with a clear line at goal. This was not clever, inventive play by Spurs. All 3 goals I consider, were very lucky & might not have gone in on another day.
Our first goal was made by a good header from Fonte & L'pea doing what we bought him for & our second goal a fantastic cross by Arthur & an unbelievable header from Kouyate that no keeper would have saved.
However, I DON'T think Carroll deserved a pen late on. I just think he jumped too early.
Both Reid & Nobles late efforts were very disappointing. Hit the bloody target.
So, I don't think they outplayed us at all.
Yes, we had a little luck with them losing a player but he wasn't unlucky getting sent off. He looks a bit of a liability on that performance.
Of course watching it on motd is totally different to watching it at the ground or even on sky.

Last edited:
My favorite post of all time from kumb forum below:

The teams are quite comparable:

Hart v loris weaker
Alderweireld v ogbonna weaker
Vertonghen v reid equal
Sanchez v fonte weaker
Zabaleta v aurier weaker
Cresswell v davies stronger
Sissoko v kouyate stronger
Noble v dier weaker (as a holding mf)
Alli v arnautovic weaker
Kane v Hernandez weaker
Antonio v erikson equal

They are better on paper, we need to make up for that with passion and energy

ha ha ha ha
Antonio v erikson equal
Antonio v erikson equal
Antonio v erikson equal
Antonio v erikson equal
:levylol::dembelelol::pochlol:
:eriksenlol:

Apologies if this has been done but Harry Kane has more career goals (131) than West Ham’s last 30 strikers combined (122).

Fucking tinpot Canning Town gristle-pie-and-lumpy-mash-and-vile-jellied-eel-munching-knuckle-dragging-salt-of-the-earth-pearly-king-the-Krays-only-killed-their-own-you-could-leave-your-house-unlocked-before-the-darkies-came-no-mark-Mother-Kelly's-doorstep-2nd-Division cunts

Tottenham boss Mauricio Pochettino, speaking to BBC Sport: "We played well and fought. Sometimes it is good to suffer a little bit as it means you are alive. We deserved to win the game. With 10 men for us they dominated the game and put balls into the box - they are powerful in that phase of the game - but we held on. This means more than three points as they played for their pride and for the fans.

"We are people that love to work. we feel the passion and try to improve the team in different aspects. This was good example of when the team should play, when they should defend and when they should compete. Now the team can play and compete in different ways.

"I understand this is football (Aurier's red card). The first yellow he didn't deserve. The second, sometimes this happens. It happened with me many times. The team is happy with him. He has settled really well."

Been like this since half 2.

200.webp

This is what it's all about.. This is what makes it all worth while.. They hated it today absolutely hated it.. All i've heard is they should have had 42 pens and our goals were offside.
Don't ask me if they were, I couldn't see fuck all. That ground is absolutely shit. You can't even see who scored up the other end until you watch the TV.
It started off with a bit of noise then there was that song once the bubble making machine started. At 2-0 down it was like a morgue. Some left at half time, im not even kidding. Then at 3-0 it was emptying.

We hurt them badly today, they hated us singing about the Pikey boys and cup final song not to mention Andy Carroll he's one of our own after he came on and handed us the first 2 goals.

As for our performance, Spot on. We showed heart and desire and the score flattered them. It was only due to a brain fart from Serge that gave them a glimmer of hope.
At 0-0 it was tight but Poch went to a back 4 and put Jan in midfield and that is what changed it. We started opening them up.
Fucking love beating these Twats absolutely fucking love it..

Back
Top Bottom