Wet Spam v Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

index.php

If ever a photograph captured the exact essence of something this photo represents West Ham down to a Tee

I'd have left this post if u didn't keep calling me a fucking melt. Everyone that disagrees with your opinion or criticises a players petgormance isn't a melt.

Aside from that you're welcome to your opinion. Only one being childish is you trawling through the match thread 2 hours after the games finished to click disagree on my comments and call me a melt.

Now how about YOU move on and stop bitching like a melt hey.

But I don’t Melt
I get behind my team no matter what!
Try it and stop bellyaching

I haven’t ‘trawled’ through 2 hrs later

Just catching up as I had visitors this afternoon

And, as usual, with anybody if I disagree with their opinion then I give a disagree but will always debate it without hurling childish insults like you

Where have I ever said that anyone who disagrees with me is a Melt?

But any ‘alleged fan’ who slags off one of our players selected by our manager before a ball is even kicked like you did earlier with Sissoko is a fucking Melt

You then started slagging Dele off who was instrumental in our first two goals!!

Any other Spurs players you want to slag off?

And that’s when we win

:pochunimpressed:

Hardly a loyal fan are you?

From Kumb:
"despite the gulf in quality, there was only one goal in it, two of their three goals came from lucky bounces, we were missing three of our four best players, had a couple of penalties denied and still they were praying for the final whistle."

Only one goal in it, lol. Kane scores a brace, manages to hit the posts twice more, but we were "lucky".

From Kumb:
"despite the gulf in quality, there was only one goal in it, two of their three goals came from lucky bounces, we were missing three of our four best players, had a couple of penalties denied and still they were praying for the final whistle."

Only one goal in it, lol. Kane scores a brace, manages to hit the posts twice more, but we were "lucky".
Who were the four best players.
Not to mention we had 3

From Kumb:

You create your luck - best team won end off

Alan Smith really is a cunt.
Carrol crunches Sanchez off the ball, no foul, no card - and going by the way Mariner gave the cards it should have been one- and he laughs about Carrol just barging him out the way..
Words to the effect of take that
Then Noble takes Sissoko out- whom didn't go to ground rolling about grabbing his ankle- and he talks that off , likema God old fashioned Derby challenge
It's okay, Noble offered his hand.
Fuck that.
They then crucify Aurier who challenge on Carrol for the first booking was nothing compared to the two Carrol- he also got away with handing Sanchez in the face leading with his arm- did on Sanchez.
Noble should have been on a yellow too.
Not saying Aurier didn't deserve his second but ffs a booking for the first. Where is the consistency and why are they not highlighting the tackles and challenges that they never got booked for whilst digging out Aurier.
Can't believe Carrol and noble weren't booked yet Llorente was on for 5 mins and was.

But I don’t Melt
I get behind my team no matter what!
Try it and stop bellyaching

I haven’t ‘trawled’ through 2 hrs later

Just catching up as I had visitors this afternoon

And, as usual, with anybody if I disagree with their opinion then I give a disagree but will always debate it without hurling childish insults like you

Where have I ever said that anyone who disagrees with me is a Melt?

But any ‘alleged fan’ who slags off one of our players selected by our manager before a ball is even kicked like you did earlier with Sissoko is a fucking Melt

You then started slagging Dele off who was instrumental in our first two goals!!

Any other Spurs players you want to slag off?

And that’s when we win

:pochunimpressed:

Hardly a loyal fan are you?
Of course I'm fan. Stop trying to get a rise out of me. I back all of our signings, players and managers. I wrote a fucking article on here last week about slating our players on social media after Trippier got some direct stick.

Dele had a poor game and his form this season has dipped. I'm not the only one that's commented on it, it's been a topic in recent weeks amongst fans and pundits.

He got 2 assists today. I'm not disputing that but if you can't see the other areas of his performance that were poor then that's ur issue. I made a joke on here at my own expense when he set up Kane's first. I'm not blinkered to the good and the bad.

I didn't slate Sissoko before he kicked ball. I commented 10-15+ minutes into the game about how we were missing Dembele picking the ball up from defence. Sissoko went on to have a decent performance (but not without a number of very poor touches and passes) which I acknowledged.

You've got your nickers in a twist with me because I called u a name when u sarcastically accused me of think I knew more than Poch which made zero sense as nothing I had posted had anything to do with Poch or his team selection.

I apologise for doing that but I assume by the tone you took with me you wanted a rise out of me (or should have at least expected one) and you got it. Always happy to debate without all the childish goading.

I thought Sissoko had a really good game today. Did the simple things well, and drove us forward. More of that and we can afford to roatate him with Dembele.

Aurier has shown his erratic side, needs to cut that out. Thought Dele, Kane and Eriksen were brilliant, but Jan was top draw.

Huddersfield away next, we're gonna be their first real Premier League test, plus we're away!
I actually thought Aurier was good today too, Deserved red as he was warned by ref although I can't see what he did tp get his first yellow. We aren't used to seeing red cards under Poch, so I've no problem things getting polished, he's come into a fast aggressive league, he's still gotta get up to speed. Either way, I love what I am seeing from him, there is no surprise we are a by far better team with him in it.

I actually thought Aurier was good today too, Deserved red as he was warned by ref although I can't see what he did tp get his first yellow. We aren't used to seeing red cards under Poch, so I've no problem things getting polished, he's come into a fast aggressive league, he's still gotta get up to speed. Either way, I love what I am seeing from him, there is no surprise we are a by far better team with him in it.
He plays on the edge. I am going to love him, a lot.

From Kumb:

Sounds like someone trying to convince themselves that it's not all bad losing 3-2 at home in their cup final.......

Now go home - watch it again and just be grateful that we had 10 men for the last 25 minutes

Mugs

Back
Top Bottom