Wet Spam v Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Been like this since half 2.

200.webp

This is what it's all about.. This is what makes it all worth while.. They hated it today absolutely hated it.. All i've heard is they should have had 42 pens and our goals were offside.
Don't ask me if they were, I couldn't see fuck all. That ground is absolutely shit. You can't even see who scored up the other end until you watch the TV.
It started off with a bit of noise then there was that song once the bubble making machine started. At 2-0 down it was like a morgue. Some left at half time, im not even kidding. Then at 3-0 it was emptying.

We hurt them badly today, they hated us singing about the Pikey boys and cup final song not to mention Andy Carroll he's one of our own after he came on and handed us the first 2 goals.

As for our performance, Spot on. We showed heart and desire and the score flattered them. It was only due to a brain fart from Serge that gave them a glimmer of hope.
At 0-0 it was tight but Poch went to a back 4 and put Jan in midfield and that is what changed it. We started opening them up.
Fucking love beating these Twats absolutely fucking love it..

SouthStand Billy SouthStand Billy
Seen this??
I reckon someone else ghost wrote it..Or she has been given a tug over her comments about us.

I hope Levy's super Spurs win the Prem... as long as they don't beat West Ham

My mate mentioned this this morning. I've thought about it and it can only mean one thing.. She wants a job in our new set-up, it's so blatant.
In the past she would take every opportunity to slag us for the most pathetic reasons. She would always bang on when West Ham won and we lost. Yhis season she hasn't even mentioned West Ham or any of their results.
She's done with them, she knows she's failed and there is no return.
So what does she do? butters us and Levy in particular up. I just hope that he can see through it, just like we should.
I know one thing, she has absolutely pissed the West Ham fans off today. They couldn't believe it.:dembelelol:

Some on here are getting a bit ahead of themselves, a win is a win but 1 goal and hanigng on at the end. Until the first goal we did not play and a top side would have capatalized on that.

Fuck off and have the bolocks to admit you are a Pikey fan.. We didn't hang on, we won comfortably but gave you false hopes just so you'd keep Bilic and it worked.

You are shit and that's why you are 2nd from bottom.

We have ended your title hopes. :dembelelol:

Funny how media say we are shit, not gonna get top four, etc. Yet we are fourth ahead of Liverpool and Woolwich after six games where we've basically played badly by our own standards. We always have a ropey start to the season, we will hit form and go on a run. I think playing at Wembley and the tough CL draw we have mean that we will not challenge for the title this season, but I'm still pretty confident of top four. The league season is only 6 games old for crying out loud. We've also got two London derbies out the way already.

Back
Top Bottom