Wet Spam v Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They seem to be our bogey side at the moment, beaten us 4 times out of the last 6, did not know that

If they beat us again they'd only be 1 point before us, fuck sake

So i'm accused of being a pikey fan because i don't think we played well, fuck off

Ok as you're clearly the master of disguises and it's almost impossible to crack your code. Here's your ONLY other two messages.
No messages about the win ?
You're no Scarlet Pimpernel lad.

Feels good to be back in the Top4.

tenor.gif

Please, we have a West Ham fan on here at the moment. Not fair to talk of top4 in their company:dembelelol:

Funny how media say we are shit, not gonna get top four, etc. Yet we are fourth ahead of Liverpool and Woolwich after six games where we've basically played badly by our own standards. We always have a ropey start to the season, we will hit form and go on a run. I think playing at Wembley and the tough CL draw we have mean that we will not challenge for the title this season, but I'm still pretty confident of top four. The league season is only 6 games old for crying out loud. We've also got two London derbies out the way already.
Broken record syndrome ?
Let's just look after ourselves and not worry about others. We will find out how well we've done at the end of the season then we can question the media if wrong or melt if that's your chosen way.

Back
Top Bottom