Wet Spam v Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

My favorite post of all time from kumb forum below:

The teams are quite comparable:

Hart v loris weaker
Alderweireld v ogbonna weaker
Vertonghen v reid equal
Sanchez v fonte weaker
Zabaleta v aurier weaker
Cresswell v davies stronger
Sissoko v kouyate stronger
Noble v dier weaker (as a holding mf)
Alli v arnautovic weaker
Kane v Hernandez weaker
Antonio v erikson equal

They are better on paper, we need to make up for that with passion and energy

ha ha ha ha
Antonio v erikson equal
Antonio v erikson equal
Antonio v erikson equal
Antonio v erikson equal
:levylol::dembelelol::pochlol:
:eriksenlol:
Verts equal with Reid is even worse. The sheep shagging Kiwi isn't fit to shine Jan's boots.

DKacQI5X0AURlTe.jpg:large

My favorite post of all time from kumb forum below:

The teams are quite comparable:

Hart v loris weaker
Alderweireld v ogbonna weaker
Vertonghen v reid equal
Sanchez v fonte weaker
Zabaleta v aurier weaker
Cresswell v davies stronger
Sissoko v kouyate stronger
Noble v dier weaker (as a holding mf)
Alli v arnautovic weaker
Kane v Hernandez weaker
Antonio v erikson equal

They are better on paper, we need to make up for that with passion and energy

ha ha ha ha
Antonio v erikson equal
Antonio v erikson equal
Antonio v erikson equal
Antonio v erikson equal
:levylol::dembelelol::pochlol:
:eriksenlol:
Clearly off his medication.

I don't care if you disagree with me. Just give an opinion. And try and do it without angrily attacking the person who you are disagreeing with.
You whine because I gave you a couple of "disagrees". I then gave you a summary of my opinion because you asked for it. You're still whining - and I since when is clicking the "disagree" button an attack? :pocheyes:

And all the elitist supporter stuff is really fucking cunty btw. I'm not a season ticket holder but I go to games when I can and watch every one i cant on TV or online. I eat, drink and sleep Spurs.
You just asked me why I wasn't at the game and instead on a forum as if I am just an internet fan. I then tell you I am a St holder and suddenly I am an elitist! Jesus wept, make your mind up. :pochfacepalm:

If you think your better or have a more valid opinion because u are a season ticket holder then that says a lot about you tonne honest.
No. I think you are talking shit about Sissoko and Alli. The rest is your crybaby bullshit.

The Premier League being faster will see him mistime more than in France. I wouldn't be surprised if this side of his game develops under Poch

Second booking was just plain stupid. Nothing to do with timing. I get he is keen as he is new so I'll put it down to that. Really poch should have saved him from himself, esp at 3-1. Could see a second card coming....

Second booking was just plain stupid. Nothing to do with timing. I get he is keen as he is new so I'll put it down to that. Really poch should have saved him from himself, esp at 3-1. Could see a second card coming....

He just needs to stay on his feet more and not be in such a rush to impress/ win the ball back. He's the right man as is Davinson, I just think we won't see the best of them until about November time once they feel part of the club properly

Did enough in the end to close that out. Good win. Alli i thought had a few chances to run on goal and put it in the net. Still needs to find that killer confidence in front of goal. Aurier should have been brought off after the yellow. Llorente did a good job in frustrating them when he came on with holding the ball up.

COYS. Decent three points that we didnt have last season.

He just needs to stay on his feet more and not be in such a rush to impress/ win the ball back. He's the right man as is Davinson, I just think we won't see the best of them until about November time once they feel part of the club properly

I agree, which is why he shouldn't have really been thrown into things. Trippier is more level headed and used to the team. With Sanchez into the team at the same time too it probably doesn't allow them both to settle. I'd start trippier next few games. Aurier would be banned for one league game anyway...

Back
Top Bottom