Wet Spam v Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fucking COME ON!!!

Sky Sports sound distraught.... genuinely annoyed at the result. GOOD!
Alan Smith and all your Sky Sports Gooner-induced biased commentary can go fuck off and do one.. . DEAL WITH OUR MIGHT YOU SKEWED GOONER CUNTS!

Fuck this feels good.... and it doesn't make us small time either!

The commentary was so bad that I'm literary going to cancel my Sky PM subscription. It's intolerably unprofessional how Sky always want us to lose and don't even attempt to hide it.

Out played, out sung and out fought and a win AGAIN against the Circus. They couldn’t even do it against 10 men at their home!!! Hahahahahaha!

They’ve only got TWO songs and they are hardly sung. Thousands upon thousands of them leaving after the 3rd went in hahahaha!!
tenor.gif

Thought he was excellent
That two footer at the end was reckless and out of control, should have been a red. Countless fouls given where they were yanking our shirts the crumpled - so either he or his assistants had poor positioning to miss so much of it

Not blaming him for Aurier - both of his were clear Yellows. But if he had caught a lot of what they were up to much earlier (always same complaint against the Plastics) game would have flowed very differently

Super win. Aurier will learn. Alli will get better because he is a bit off at present but no issue.

Thought we would prevail and West Ham are fcuking tossers.

Just think how good we might be when we click.

I love how Dier doesn’t take any shit. I would rather have him on my team when things start kicking off then anything.

And why does Reid think he is going to do something there to Llorente?

You clearly have an agenda against certain players, Sissoko and Alli in particular. I have made substantial arguments on this forum for both. I need not repeat them ad infinitum to humour you. That said, in short Sissoko is improving with each game and works well with Aurier. Alli, even (supposedly) without form, still provides the goals and assists that win games. You, like most armachair melters, can cunt these players off but can't propose an alternative that will produce the same or better,
Dele had a shit game. I've got no agenda against him. I spend 90% of my time in he putting a positive spin on things but I will criticise when someone's having a shit game.

Sounds more like u have an agenda in which certain players are beyond criticism.

I don't need to provide an alternative because I'm not saying Dele shouldn't play. I'm just commenting on his performance.

And I'm far from an armchair melt so do shut up with that. And if u aren't sitting in ur armchair wtf are you doing on a forum while at the game! Are you one of "those" fans?

Back
Top Bottom