Wet Spam v Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Now they are talking about how West Ham played better. Kyle Martino is saying that West Ham should have had a penalty. And is now saying we were lucky. My god they hate us.

Fucking COME ON!!!

Sky Sports sound distraught.... genuinely annoyed at the result. GOOD!
Alan Smith and all your Sky Sports Gooner-induced biased commentary can go fuck off and do one.. . DEAL WITH OUR MIGHT YOU SKEWED GOONER CUNTS!

Fuck this feels good.... and it doesn't make us small time either!

Smoked Salmon Smoked Salmon how about put forward a counter instead on disagreeing with everything.

He lost the ball over and over again today. And wasted some if our best attacking positions. He had a stinker. It's ok to say that. He's not infallible.
You clearly have an agenda against certain players, Sissoko and Alli in particular. I have made substantial arguments on this forum for both. I need not repeat them ad infinitum to humour you. That said, in short Sissoko is improving with each game and works well with Aurier. Alli, even (supposedly) without form, still provides the goals and assists that win games. You, like most armchair melters, can cunt these players off but can't propose an alternative that will produce the same or better,

haha, fuck West Ham!
Love a 3-2 against these cunts, doesn't matter how it comes, they feel like they narrowly lost out, which they did.
Three points for us, no points for them. Nice.

Aurier needs to learn when not to slide tackle like that. He's very good but it's an obvious weakness that he is prone to reds in this way.

Now they are talking about how West Ham played better. Kyle Martino is saying that West Ham should have had a penalty. And is now saying we were lucky. My god they hate us.
Happy to be lucky all the way above Liverpool and Woolwich again this season. Sky Sports cunts.

quote-i-would-rather-have-a-general-who-was-lucky-than-one-who-was-good-napoleon-bonaparte-133-96-32.jpg

Back
Top Bottom