Wet Spam v Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Thank fuck that's over. I'm actually pretty pissed off with Aurier. So undeciplened. Turned what should have been a moon-walk over the line into an Elaine Benes dance of a finish. I hope Poch rinses him.

But, fuck it. Love it that the pykies got a sniff and walk away with nothing. COYS

Dele had a shit game. I've got no agenda against him. I spend 90% of my time in he putting a positive spin on things but I will criticise when someone's having a shit game.

Sounds more like u have an agenda in which certain players are beyond criticism.

I don't need to provide an alternative because I'm not saying Dele shouldn't play. I'm just commenting on his performance.

And I'm far from an armchair melt so do shut up with that. And if u aren't sitting in ur armchair wtf are you doing on a forum while at the game! Are you one of "those" fans?
No, I'm not one of "those fans". I am a season ticket holder.

As for agendas, who is the one whining like a baby for being disagreed with? Not me is it big boy?

Now it's up to Poch to take that spirit and emotion that boiled up at the end and just marinade the entire team in it. Trigger them for the rest of the season

My favorite post of all time from kumb forum below:

The teams are quite comparable:

Hart v loris weaker
Alderweireld v ogbonna weaker
Vertonghen v reid equal
Sanchez v fonte weaker
Zabaleta v aurier weaker
Cresswell v davies stronger
Sissoko v kouyate stronger
Noble v dier weaker (as a holding mf)
Alli v arnautovic weaker
Kane v Hernandez weaker
Antonio v erikson equal

They are better on paper, we need to make up for that with passion and energy

ha ha ha ha
Antonio v erikson equal
Antonio v erikson equal
Antonio v erikson equal
Antonio v erikson equal
:levylol::dembelelol::pochlol:
:eriksenlol:

Sissoko was a little better than poor today. He has all the tools, with his speed,size and strength, just need to get his head right. What came to mind today, was his lack of deceptiveness. Dribbles are straight on, not much cutting and therefore easy to defend. His passing is telelegraphic, no ball feints, too obvious.

Me for manager

:pochshock2:

Aurier you are one lucky boy. Trippier cost us v Burnley and Serge nearly did here.
The Walker Curse. Calling it now.
What we don't need is the word hoodoo's and curses hanging around the clubs necks!
Just journo fucking crap to sell papers and copy!

My favorite post of all time from kumb forum below:

The teams are quite comparable:

Hart v loris weaker
Alderweireld v ogbonna weaker
Vertonghen v reid equal
Sanchez v fonte weaker
Zabaleta v aurier weaker
Cresswell v davies stronger
Sissoko v kouyate stronger
Noble v dier weaker (as a holding mf)
Alli v arnautovic weaker
Kane v Hernandez weaker
Antonio v erikson equal

They are better on paper, we need to make up for that with passion and energy

ha ha ha ha
Antonio v erikson equal
Antonio v erikson equal
Antonio v erikson equal
Antonio v erikson equal
:levylol::dembelelol::pochlol:
:eriksenlol:
They'll argue that Antonio went off early in the game and didn't have the chance to prove he's "better than Erikson".

No, I'm not one of "those fans". I am a season ticket holder.

As for agendas, who is the one whining like a baby for being disagreed with? Not me is it big boy?
I don't care if you disagree with me. Just give an opinion. And try and do it without angrily attacking the person who you are disagreeing with.

And all the elitist supporter stuff is really fucking cunty btw. I'm not a season ticket holder but I go to games when I can and watch every one i cant on TV or online. I eat, drink and sleep Spurs.

If you think you're better or have a more valid opinion because you are a season ticket holder then that says a lot about you to be honest.

Back
Top Bottom