Wet Spam v Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just watching it again on MOTD.. commentator just said at 2-3 " no ones leaving this one early" :dembelelol:

Yes they did, they left in droves at 0-3 but came running back in when they got 2 back..

Thought of you when the commentator said that!
And you didnโ€™t disappoint!

:eriksenlol:

Makes a change from Sugar!

Trump, Sugar, the Dildo Brothers, Brady they are all the same type of person, loud mouth liars who are to phrase that crazy NK leader 'barking dogs'.

They view being aggressive, rude and saying anything as virtues that make them great business people. Underneath they are empty people, I might criticise Levy but he is far better than Sugar, Brady and the dildos put together because he has ability rather than mouth.

After a job at our new gaf. She's finished with West Ham. She's royally fucked up and knows there is no way back. Buttering Levy is all she has now.
we can have her wearing a paper hat in the cheese room.

"what was that sir? some stilton and ritz crackers? of course (that is clearly the spam equivalent. Fortnum's water biscuits for us)"

lets face it, she's slobbered plenty of knob cheese in her time, she must be an expert.

They're in the fucking relegation.

:dembelelol::dembelelol::dembelelol::dembelelol::dembelelol:

They where falling over themselves to give it on here before the game. Gobby pricks.

I fancy returning the favour on KUMB tonight.....

Don't talk daft.. I watch to see who is in the crowd. A friend of mine was sitting right near these two and I saw them at half time.They are doing no harm.. if you don't like it don't watch it.
I haven't watched it as not my sort of thing, but they are at least there, so they are most likely loyal fans who have amassed loyalty points by going to a fair amount of games, so some of the comments are a bit harsh on here IMO.

Thought it was shocking how many West Ham fans left early, and how many came running back when they got their second. They seem to have picked up more plastic fans with the move, can't imagine so many doing that at the Boleyn Ground. Our support yesterday was best it's been in a while I'd say.

I said to my mate, 5 years ago that game would have been 3-3 and 10 years ago it would have been 4-3. We showed strength to hold on in tough circumstances, and while I admit I was shitting myself, I was shitting myself less than I would have done in previous seasons...I had some kind of faith we would see out the win.

I haven't watched it as not my sort of thing, but they are at least there, so they are most likely loyal fans who have amassed loyalty points by going to a fair amount of games, so some of the comments are a bit harsh on here IMO.

Thought it was shocking how many West Ham fans left early, and how many came running back when they got their second. They seem to have picked up more plastic fans with the move, can't imagine so many doing that at the Boleyn Ground. Our support yesterday was best it's been in a while I'd say.

I said to my mate, 5 years ago that game would have been 3-3 and 10 years ago it would have been 4-3. We showed strength to hold on in tough circumstances, and while I admit I was shitting myself, I was shitting myself less than I would have done in previous seasons...I had some kind of faith we would see out the win.

Absolutely spot on..

:dembelelol: Fuck me!

laurel-and-hardy-laugh-in-o.gif

Back
Top Bottom