What order would you rate the other premier league teams?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Anthony Beale

Fool what you want, your life or your jewels?
in terms of your own personal preference. for example mine would be

Tottenham, QPR, Swansea, Fulham, West Brom, Norwhich, Man Utd, Everton, Stoke, Reading, Wigan, Sunderland, Newcastle, Southampton, Aston Villa, West Ham, Man City, Liverpool, Chelsea, Woolwhich

I live in West London hence Qpr and Fulham being so high up, plus i dont really consider them "rivals" with us, Swansea are known for playing good football and there the only welsh team. Norwich have Chris Hughton. West Brom are high up because of this season, i used to think they were a boring club but theyve had a go this season so fair play.

Anyway, discuss.

I take it you think think they should be lower? In my opinion, I like them because A) they have meant that woolwhich and Chelsea have won the title a lot less than they could of over the last 15 years B) they bought woolwhich's best player off them and C) because they were the last team to win the premiership the proper way, as in, get a decent manager to build up a decent squad and improve upon it. The whole glazer thing is unfortunate but I've been under the impression that the glazers have been more of a hindrance than a help?

I take it you think think they should be lower? In my opinion, I like them because A) they have meant that woolwhich and Chelsea have won the title a lot less than they could of over the last 15 years B) they bought woolwhich's best player off them and C) because they were the last team to win the premiership the proper way, as in, get a decent manager to build up a decent squad and improve upon it. The whole glazer thing is unfortunate but I've been under the impression that the glazers have been more of a hindrance than a help?
you can drop the questionmark and say it a hundred times :avblol:
man utd the team have a fairly low debt, the owner company (which was made by glazer afaik) have a huge debt as that's how the idiots got a hold of the club

I can't imagine many situations where I'd root for Man U over any of the following you have below them: Everton, Stoke, Reading, Wigan, Sunderland, Newcastle, Southampton, Aston Villa.

Plus any team with Van Rapey on them automatically falls in to the bottom 4 for me.

483e443e-aed6-48b0-b084-e81183b4598a.gif

I could probably rate them in order of hatred. Top being least hated and bottom being most hated. There are a couple of teams I harbour no ill feeling towards and some I quite like.

So Hated teams

QPR
Wigan
Aston Villa
Newcastle United
Stoke City
Man Utd
Liverpool
Man City
Chelsea
Woolwich

Teams I couldn't care less about

Everton
Sunderland
Fulham
Norwich
Reading
Southampton

Teams I actually quite like.

West Brom
Swansea

i usually follow the teams where there are Belgians at work , except for the filth and the filthier of course. Its such a shame that Filthier has bought all those Belgians because it makes me hate em , Hazard being the first but i think Courtois (brillant GK) will follow soon.

Oh and i really like Fulham/Wigan , always root for them

I only have a soft spot for Southampton as I studied down there but now they are back in the Premier League I don't like them so much.

The older I get the less I give a shit about anything but Tottenham.

Like to see relegated:
Woolwich, Chelsea, Man City, Liverpool, West Ham, QPR, Stoke, Wigan, Sunderland, Man United

Don't care much about:
Swansea, Reading, Norwich

Fairly neutral towards:
West Brom, Aston Villa, Newcastle, Southampton

Almost like:
Everton, Fulham

Spurs, Fulham, Swansea, Reading, Wigan, Southampton, West Brom, Newcastle, Aston Villa, Sunderland, Everton, Stoke, QPR, Liverpool, Man City, Norwich, Man Utd, West Ham, Chelsea, Woolwich.

It's not a case of liking, its who I dislike the least after putting Spurs.

Back
Top Bottom