What order would you rate the other premier league teams?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I could probably rate them in order of hatred. Top being least hated and bottom being most hated. There are a couple of teams I harbour no ill feeling towards and some I quite like.

So Hated teams

QPR
Wigan
Aston Villa
Newcastle United
Stoke City
Man Utd
Liverpool
Man City
Chelsea
Woolwich

Teams I couldn't care less about

Everton
Sunderland
Fulham
Norwich
Reading
Southampton

Teams I actually quite like.

West Brom
Swansea

This is logical, I like it.

Hate:

QPR
Man Utd
Liverpool
Stoke City
Man City
West Ham
Chelsea
Woolwich

Don't Care:

Reading
Newcastle
Villa
Sunderland
Everton
Fulham
Norwich
Southampton
Wigan
West Brom

Barely Like:

Swansea

This is fun.

Haaaaaaaaaate:
Man U, Liverpool, City, West Ham, Chelsea

Am against:
QPR, Stoke

Don't care:
Reading, Aston Villa, Norwich, Soton

Sort of don't mind:
Newcastle, Everton, Fulham, Wigan, West Brom

Almost like:
Sunderland, Swansea

This is fun.

Haaaaaaaaaate:
Man U, Liverpool, City, West Ham, Chelsea

Am against:
QPR, Stoke

Don't care:
Reading, Aston Villa, Norwich, Soton

Sort of don't mind:
Newcastle, Everton, Fulham, Wigan, West Brom

Almost like:
Sunderland, Swansea
you-know-who not even worth mentioning, good on ya!

There was a time I had empathy with Manchester City and thought their fans were quality for turning up even two divisions down. In some ways, I can't begrudge those supporters the success they are having but as to whether I like them? No.

My first part time job was setting up the stalls in Camden Market, I worked with a northern called Barry who supported Crewe so I have always had a soft spot for them. And, if you must know, not only was our record score against Crewe 13 -2 but we departed from platform 13 to get to Crewe and arrived back on platform 2 (or something like that)...don't thank me...

There was a time I had empathy with Manchester City and thought their fans were quality for turning up even two divisions down. In some ways, I can't begrudge those supporters the success they are having but as to whether I like them? No.

I agree with this. I knew a City fan, he had followed them all the way down and all the way back up again. When they started getting involved with Shiniwatra and then the Sheiks he got dis enchanted. he started following Swansea then (They were still in the Championship.)

I agree with this. I knew a City fan, he had followed them all the way down and all the way back up again. When they started getting involved with Shiniwatra and then the Sheiks he got dis enchanted. he started following Swansea then (They were still in the Championship.)

I don't understand how you can start supporting another club. I completely understand the disillusion, more so with Sinawatra but can you truly ever support another team? Surely it is just offering greater attention to another side. Is he still a Swansea fan or did he return to City?

Spurs (obviously), Everton, Sunderland (dad's team)

The rest can go fuck themselves quite frankly.

Utterly despise Woolwich, Liverpool, Villa, United

New missus and her entire family are West Ham :defoe: although last Sunday was a lot of fun :adegrin:

I don't understand how you can start supporting another club. I completely understand the disillusion, more so with Sinawatra but can you truly ever support another team? Surely it is just offering greater attention to another side. Is he still a Swansea fan or did he return to City?

Still a Swansea fan, he still looks out for the City results etc. But he has a season ticket at the Liberty now.

Ah, this seems like a good thread to start on - kind of like helping to get some of the stress and pain out of one's system. I don't mind Fulham, Everton and West Brom, but then I probably dislike everyone else. Most disliked are as follows:

1. Chavs
2. = Spammers and Goons
4. Scousers (I was a kid in the 80s - plus they try to be some kind of romantic Barca/Celtic bollox)
5. QPR

Then it's hard to pick between a right mass of crap like Sunderland, Newcastle, Stoke, Villa etc - sod it, I hate them all.

I think City proved in the bleak years that they are still a solid club with proper fans, and I think a lot of the hatred they now receive is based on jealousy. Imagine if Woolwich had been as succesful as United - would we not feel we deserved a bit of glory? Don't we feel that way anyway?

Love - Spurs
Like - Wigan, Manchester United, Reading, West Brom, Swansea, Newcastle, Everton, Fulham.

Couldn't give a shit about - Southampton, Villa, Sunderland, Liverpool, Stoke, Norwich, Manchester City.

Dislike - QPR

Hate - Scummy South London Bastards FC, West Ham, Chelsea.

love - spurs
enjoy watching - everton, swansea, fulham
don't mind - qpr, man utd
laugh at - villa, liverpool
detest - scum, nazis, <removed>s

Cunts - Woolwich, Chelsea, West Ham, Liverpool, Man Shitty, Stoke.
Mugs - Aston Villa, QPR.
Couldn't give a monkies... - Man U, West Brom, Norwich, Reading, Newcastle (have found some humility since being relegated, no more world cup winning WHAM type talk from them.) Sunderland and Reading.
Don't mind - Southampton (Their games always seem to have a few goals in them, otherwise completely indifferent.)
Slight respect for - Everton, Wigan sticking to their guns despite not getting the best of results and where other local areas would be employing hoofing tactics.
A lot of respect for - Swansea, For going from the lower leagues to the Prem and doing it in style and never deviating away from that philosophy with not a superstar amongst them.

I enjoyed that, good topic.

Got a soft spot for Newcastle as it's the missus' team. Like Everton and United are my lesser-evil team when it comes to the title race. Outside of the Premier League I also have a fondness for Derby County.

United are a necessary evil, since they're the team that generally makes sure that the Chavs and Gooners doesn't get a shot at the title.

Teams I don't mind:

Everton - Moyes makes something out of nothing and I find Liverpool a bloody awful team, so rooting for their rivals feels good.

Swansea - Attractive football, take risks with unknown players and that whole underdog thing is quite nice.

Southhampton - Purely because of Le Tiss.

Fulham - Don't know why really...

Wigan - I like Martinez and Wigan can from time to time upset the odds and get a result against Woolwich and the like.

Complete and utter apathy:

Sunderland
WBA
Reading
Villa
Newcastle

Strong dislike:

Stoke - is that even football? Negative, slow paced, boring as shite. Thugs.
QPR
Liverpool - the only thing that makes up for this team is that my dad's a fan. He never tried to convert me as a kid though, and of that I'm extremely grateful. Went to Anfield with him on his 50th birthday and had a nice time, but my god, Liverpool is a proper shitty place.

White hot hatred:

Chavs
Gooners
West Ham
City

Limbo

Man U - they beat us, steal our players and are a general bloody pain in the arse, but they take points off of City, Woolwich and Chelsea and any team that does that is alright in my book.

Back
Top Bottom