What order would you rate the other premier league teams?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Woolwich will always be the chief sporting rivalry, but I despise Chelsea on every level possible. There is simply no redeeming feature when it comes to them.

Nah man it has to be the other way round, I mean I hate Chelsea I fucking do.

But I despise Woolwich with every inch of my person. They make me genuinely angry. They are the scum of the earth. I don't hate anything as much as I hate them.

Love:

Spurs

Like:

Fullham
Swansea
Everton
Newcastle

Quite like/Don't mind:

Reading
Wigan

Don't care about:

Sunderland
WBA
Norwich
Southampton

Dislike:

Man City
West Ham
Villa

Hate:

Man U
QPR
Looserpool
Chelscum
Woolwich Nomads FC

Can't rate:

Stoke - their "football" is utter shite, but in a weird way I kind of respect them for not giving a rat's ass about what the rest of the league thinks and happily continuing to hoof the ball

Stoke are a great football team, I don't see why anyone would have a problem with them.
Stoke are a bunch of Neanderthals.
They dirty, fouling, ugly, anti-football playing scum
who will turn up at the Lane tomorrow, grunting and dribbling, shitting their shorts, to try and grind out a tedious draw.
They will also be hoping Chris Foy will turn up as ref again as he seems to admire such soulless shite.

:walkerwtf: :gallas: :vert: :bae: :dembele: :sandro: :parkerhmm: :smesh:

I take it you think think they should be lower? In my opinion, I like them because A) they have meant that woolwhich and Chelsea have won the title a lot less than they could of over the last 15 years B) they bought woolwhich's best player off them and C) because they were the last team to win the premiership the proper way, as in, get a decent manager to build up a decent squad and improve upon it. The whole glazer thing is unfortunate but I've been under the impression that the glazers have been more of a hindrance than a help?

Totally agree with your reasoning there mate. I've said many times that any culb that keeps Woolwich and Chelscum in their place should be a friend of ours.

Clubs that despise (in order):

1. Chelsea 2. Ars*nal 3. West Ham 4. Liverpool 5. Stoke 6. City

QPR are cunts as well.

Clubs that I'm impartial towards (no order):

Everton, Newcastle, Fulham

All the others I couldn't really care that much about. I want to beat them 5-0 every match and watch Spurs rise to the top.

Woolwich will always be the chief sporting rivalry, but I despise Chelsea on every level possible. There is simply no redeeming feature when it comes to them.
This all over. If Chelsea Football Club ceased to be no more then I would be out tonight drinking a lot of Jagermeister and will probably wake up tomorrow with a huge hangover. I genuinely HATE those cunts. They make my fucking blood boil. Racist, anti-semitist, lottery-winning smug cunts.

If Ars*nal folded as a club I would genuinely feel sorry for them - a lot of my mates are Gooners and are nice blokes. The rivalry between us and them is special, we need them like they need us.

Back
Top Bottom